[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Doug Martin This Week.

Tripleshot

What do you expect from him this week? Both ESPN(projects 16 points standard non-ppr) and Rotowire(ranks him 9th this week among RBs) like him more than The Huddle.

Are you starting him? If not who are you benching him for?

Personally I expect the Cowboys to put their big boy pants on at home and regain a little lost pride over letting Lynch run over them last week. I also expect them to torch the Bucs secondary early and jump to a large early lead, forcing the Bucs to play catchup, thus limiting Martin's rushes. I question whether he will get enough catches to make up for lost rushing production. I'm likely going to start Malcolm Floyd or Antonio Brown in place of him at flex.

Edited by Tripleshot

The Huddle is a bit biased towards the cowboys so any team who plays them tends to have lower projected numbers. With that being said, he will still be invovled in the passing game even if they get down by a lot to begin with. I think the Bucs learned from their mistakes last week in the secondary and will come out with a better game plan. However, if you are not in a PPR league then you should be starting Brown.

Debating between Ridley and Martin. Probably going with Martin considering Vereen may be back and the Ravens are a tougher test. An every down back on a decent if unspectacular offense would need to have a nightmare matchup to bench. Dallas, even at home with an angry chip on their shoulder, isn't a nightmare.

• Like 1

I agree that the 'boys will lock down on getting gashed up the middle. I figure Martin will struggle to get past 3.5 YPC again this game. And I can't see him consistently beating Sean Lee for many catches. I'm starting him, but not expecting more than 70 total yds, maybe a couple recep & about a 25% chance at a TD.