[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

chester

Trades in my local are allowable from the end of Mon night games until kickoff. Now that kickoff is always Thurs that gives only Tues, Wed, Thurs for trades. Since waivers process Wed midnight, most of us wait until after that to offer trades.. That gives us about 12 waking hours for trades.

There have been zero trades since the draft (a few at the draft).

I guess we could make waivers earlier or possibly allow trades for non-Thurs players till Sun.

Anybody else having issues or possible solutions.

Disclosure: I've been looking at trade options for about an hour on Fri night right now before I realized that I couldn't offer one until Tue.

You have to allow non-Thursday player trades. That's the only realistic option.

+1. For that matter, you need to allow players to not lock down until gametimes or at least Sunday at 1:00 (asdie from TNF players who would lock).

One of my leagues has also gone to Tuesday night waivers to accommodate the Thursday night games. It may seem like a short amount of time after the monday night games end, but you can still make waiver claims as early as those player's games starting, so that still gives people several days (and only Monday night where you only have just over 24 hours) to make claims.