[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spiller down

buddahj

Crude.... I had hope for a monsterous day... now I will take my good day and be happy. I hope it is not serious and they are just taking precautions.

See that's the rough part. I didn't see it but with Jackson already out, if Spiller could continue, I'm sure they would've put him out there. I think the fact that he's done for the game means it's probably not a precaution and more likely pretty serious, unfortunately.

Time will tell...

See that's the rough part. I didn't see it but with Jackson already out, if Spiller could continue, I'm sure they would've put him out there. I think the fact that he's done for the game means it's probably not a precaution and more likely pretty serious, unfortunately.

Time will tell...

I disagree thinking that why risk whatever it is when Cleveland hasn't shown any sign of life and you're up by 14. Could still be bad, good just be a precaution, I just don't think there's enough to tell either way.

Let's see if he shows up watching from the sidline in the 2nd half and go from there..

I disagree thinking that why risk whatever it is when Cleveland hasn't shown any sign of life and you're up by 14. Could still be bad, good just be a precaution, I just don't think there's enough to tell either way.

Let's see if he shows up watching from the sidline in the 2nd half and go from there..

Yeah, we'll have to wait and see...

One thing we do know for certain.....all of the Fred Jackson owners are chuckling to themselves right now.

Not exactly chuckling, because in one of my leagues I have Spiller handcuffed. So I'm more smirking than chuckling at all the Spiller snipers who grabbed Spiller too early and robbed Fred Jackson owners of their handcuff(especially in BoTH leagues, damn you!).

Methinks Jackson still loses some carries to Choice if Spiller is still out when when Jackson comes back, but not as many. But damn, that Spiller kid is electrifying, even on the play he got hurt. It just leaves you shaking your head in wonder.

Yeah, I had a deal lined up last week too but was talked out of it.

But the two deals you were offered sucked, Riley. Not only did they not offer you equivalent value, they wanted Amendola from you as well, in a ppr league. You were right to keep him, just unfortunate that he got hurt today.