[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Time to start believing in Alfred Morris?

irish

I actually just completed a trade today - I gave up Alfred Morris, Boldin and Gresham for Chris Johnson, Steve Smith (Car) and Gronkowski.

I actually just completed a trade today - I gave up Alfred Morris, Boldin and Gresham for Chris Johnson, Steve Smith (Car) and Gronkowski.

Even if you drop CJ I think you made out pretty well on that trade. It will be interesting to see if CJ and his line can turn things around (I burned a first rounder on him)

That's a helluva buy-low trade for you. Now for Chris Johnson(and his o-line) to come around.

That's exactly what I thought. Morris was my 4th RB and I just used him to upgrade at WR and TE while getting back Johnson who has been awful but I can just sit on my bench and hope something gets better.

Even if you drop CJ I think you made out pretty well on that trade. It will be interesting to see if CJ and his line can turn things around (I burned a first rounder on him)

Yeah, Johnson has burned so many again this year but as I said above now he can just sit on my bench until he shows anything worth while.

Veto

I hear ya. Went through without vaseline. Finally found a guy in love with Morris and Boldin had a BIG night last night for him, while Gronk has been just okay.