[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No more doubt---CJ0K

Scorcher

McFadden has 15 points at half after scoring almost 25 in week 1....not sure why his performance is being equated to CJs.

In non-ppr he's been garbage.

For those of you who didn't listen to me in my earlier rants about CJmehK, you waited too long to trade him for anything at this point. Anyone paying any attention at all wouldn't even want him on name value. Take a look at the waiver wire because he's not worth a bench spot.

So glad he was on my DO NOT DRAFT NO MATTER WHAT list this year.

He doesn't care anymore, now that he got his money. :rofl:

For those of you who didn't listen to me in my earlier rants about CJmehK, you waited too long to trade him for anything at this point. Anyone paying any attention at all wouldn't even want him on name value. Take a look at the waiver wire because he's not worth a bench spot.

So glad he was on my DO NOT DRAFT NO MATTER WHAT list this year.

He doesn't care anymore, now that he got his money. :rofl:

Smartest FF player Evah

• Like 1

The line is CHIPS AHOY!. They can't run the ball and CJ is STILL getting hit in the backfield more often than not. Sucks, cause he probably has lost a step as well, but the line is really really REALLY SNICKERSing him too.

I saw 2 runs for -15 yards that was just pitiful by the line. And I only saw about 6 plays, so....

Edited by coordi88

So when do we start seeing someone else get carries, 'cause if yesterday's stat line is any indication (and it is), no one else is even sniffing carries. And I presume it's Ringer, but is it for sure? Any other name to be aware of? I think I'm gonna grab whoever I think is next up down there, 'cause they're due some carries and I'd be willing to bet they out-produce Johnson.

So when do we start seeing someone else get carries, 'cause if yesterday's stat line is any indication (and it is), no one else is even sniffing carries. And I presume it's Ringer, but is it for sure? Any other name to be aware of? I think I'm gonna grab whoever I think is next up down there, 'cause they're due some carries and I'd be willing to bet they out-produce Johnson.

By my made-up 5-Week-Plan I believe we see someone else start taking a few carries next week, and then a solid 50/50 split week 5.

By my made-up 5-Week-Plan I believe we see someone else start taking a few carries next week, and then a solid 50/50 split week 5.

I wanna be ahead of that curve and not wait to see who it is. I wanna grab that person before they actually get those carries (ie....this week's waivers).

Question is... who? I'm guessing Ringer unless I hear different.