[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love my Saints.

tbimm

Fact is no matter how much I love them they have been embarrassing to watch. I didn't think the loss of Payton would play that much of a roll in their on field performance but I was very wrong. This defense sucks worse than Williams defense did and that is saying a lot. Also Quite frankly Brees looks like a QB who held out and got the mother load pay day.

Uninspired and disappointing play all the way around.

:bag: Congrats Chiefs fans. Talk about pounding a defense. I hope you guys can turn it around because with our schedule I would be surprised if the Saints break even this year.

• Like 1

Being a Packer fan I hope the Saints are disheartened. Right now I fear them like a wounded animal. Maybe they will bleed out during the week and be ready for the kill next weekend, but with their weapons I just cannot count them out.

I think they are done. This was the week to get it right against a Chiefs team that is not that good. And the things I saw today from the Saints just tells me they are not the same. They just didn't have the same "fight" to them.

To me, the loss of Payton is the key. They didn't seem to have a direction today. And it's a dang shame, because I really like the Saints on any day they don't play my team. They saved that region during a really dark time for New Orleans, and for me that carries a lot of weight still. Granted, what we are seeing is somewhat self inflicted, but at the same time they get a pass from me for what they mean to that area.

Fact is no matter how much I love them they have been embarrassing to watch. I didn't think the loss of Payton would play that much of a roll in their on field performance but I was very wrong. This defense sucks worse than Williams defense did and that is saying a lot. Also Quite frankly Brees looks like a QB who held out and got the mother load pay day.

Uninspired and disappointing play all the way around.

:bag: Congrats Chiefs fans. Talk about pounding a defense. I hope you guys can turn it around because with our schedule I would be surprised if the Saints break even this year.

Well put.

I will and always have been a fan through the good times and the bad, but I must say, this is probably the lowest I've ever seen this team. Right now, just three weeks in, I can say with complete certainty that this is one of, if not the worst team in football.

Sorry maybe im biased as a Cards fan but I DONT FEEL BAD AT ALL FOR THE SAINTS. Watched that wild card game a few years back the the game with Brett Favre also. It was pretty apparent they were aiming to injure both players. I feel it was the Refs job to get the game under control but didnt. This is what happens when YOU CHEAT. Sorry just is how it is. Dont see people feeling bad for College teams like Ohio State or USC a few years back when they got caught cheating./

Sorry maybe im biased as a Cards fan but I DONT FEEL BAD AT ALL FOR THE SAINTS. Watched that wild card game a few years back the the game with Brett Favre also. It was pretty apparent they were aiming to injure both players. I feel it was the Refs job to get the game under control but didnt. This is what happens when YOU CHEAT. Sorry just is how it is. Dont see people feeling bad for College teams like Ohio State or USC a few years back when they got caught cheating./

Just what advantage did the Saints gain over your over matched Cardinals in that game? The monster hit on Warner was a block on a return of a turn over. I am pretty sure that Favre and Warner weren't the only players the Saints D was trying to inflict large amounts of pain on. They were playing to get somewhere no Saints team had been before.

Oh yeah, don't yell I can read your words just fine without the CAPS.

I had a feeling if I started a topic on my disappointment in my home team your type would muck it up with this crap. Fact is bounties or no bounties the Saints were the best team in football when they won the Super Bowl.