[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints..Killed me in Survivor Pool

chinatown dragons

over 1,600 people in Survivor pool..payout over $63K...Felt confident with Saints...at home...againts 0-2 Chiefs...but...they Blew it....there goes new kitchen fund out the window!!

I went down in flames with them too. How do you lose to the Chiefs at home to go 0-3? Awful. By the way, we are probably in the same pool hosted by Mr. Webb?

over 1,600 people in Survivor pool..payout over $63K...Felt confident with Saints...at home...againts 0-2 Chiefs...but...they Blew it....there goes new kitchen fund out the window!!

Just keep picking whoever plays the Browns each week, that's an almost guaranteed win. Even if they are also winless.

You took an 0-2 team in a survivor pool, that's on you.

I was thinking the exact same thing....taking an 0-2 team that doesn't have a coach that lost to Carolina last week :fool:

Yep and yep. The Saints have now given 3, 1-2 teams their only win of the season.

San Fran freakin killed me this week.

And, yes, that seems like the obvious one.