[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Vick really that bad?

Patriots

Or did he just run into a tough defense? I have never seen a QB fumble that many times game after game. Why can't he just hold onto the ball. And how can you have QB that athletic and not get the job done from the 1? In fact it turns into 6 the other way.

Vick is frustrating - I owned him last year and once before he got arrested - he always plays like this and a few weeks he'll have some stand outs especially if he runs for 80 yards and/or scores a TD but he is a turnover machine. He was on my do not draft list this year

He is running for his life and getting hammered almost every play from all angles. That D absolutely manhandled Philly yesterday. Im sure you can hang some of this on Vick but he has zero time to throw . If not for his mobility he would be on IR right now

Or did he just run into a tough defense? I have never seen a QB fumble that many times game after game. Why can't he just hold onto the ball. And how can you have QB that athletic and not get the job done from the 1? In fact it turns into 6 the other way.

:daunte-culpepper: small hands :daunte-culpepper:

In 6 point PA TD leagues Vick should be around 11th with Brady about 12th. In 4 point PA TD leagues, Vick should be about 8th and Brady 15th. When you bench him, he goes off. When you start him, sometimes he puts up a dud. This is the first year I've had Vick on any team and my expectations are middle of the road... I'll take the good weeks along with the bad ones. As far as being "that bad" I'd rather have Vick now more than Cam Newton or Stafford.

In 6 point PA TD leagues Vick should be around 11th with Brady about 12th. In 4 point PA TD leagues, Vick should be about 8th and Brady 15th. When you bench him, he goes off. When you start him, sometimes he puts up a dud. This is the first year I've had Vick on any team and my expectations are middle of the road... I'll take the good weeks along with the bad ones. As far as being "that bad" I'd rather have Vick now more than Cam Newton or Stafford.

Sure he still can be a decent fantasy option. Not sure that's the focus of this thread though..

For a guy with a 1000 yard rushing season and a 900 yard rushing season from the QB position, he doesn't look at all elusive or mobile. The O line is a big part of why he's getting hit so early, but he's not showing a fraction of the speed he used to.

I'm thoroughly looking forward to watching JPP lay him out all night next Sunday. He must be licking his chops.

Had to fly up to Philadelphia for a business trip last week and of course, leaving Austin, layover in Dallas there's burnt Orange everywhere and people wearing Cowboys hats, spamshirts, t-shirts. Got to the Philly airport and didn't see one person wearing Green or Eagles gear. All week long never saw one person wearing Eagles stuff which I found really strange. The last night I was in town I went into a pub and ordered some food...when I was paying the bill the waitress says 'you're not from around here are you'. I say no, I'm from Austin and I'm thinking, ah here it comes. But instead, her eyes light up and she asks ' are you a Cowboys fan?...I love the Cowboys' and starts talking about how she grew up with them, etc, etc...

Anyways, she ended up giving me some of the pub gear and I had to promise to mail her a Dallas t-shirt when I got back...

Vick is not that bad its just the team is bad. The O-Line is not buying him time so he has to run. He stated he wanted to be a pocket passer this year but if the O-Line can't block for crap, you ain't about to be a pocket anything. Add in the fact he has never been really an accurate passer especially on the run and he likes to run with the ball in one hand,hence the reason why you saw turnovers.

His line is straight up garbage. His LT is 3rd or 4th string. That and his decision making skills have always been sub-par. It's shaping up to be a long year; however, I can't tell if the switch to Foles helps or hurts McCoy's value.

At some point Andy Reid will pull his head out of his arse and feed McCoy the rock.

Edited by awahl63