[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Try and top this one...

nole2010

Going into Monday night up 2 with the Packers defense and my opponent has Lynch (ESPN PPR) and throughout the game Packers D held a very marginal lead, with the Packers showing a fumble recovery worth 2pts that I don't recall seeing so we assumed there would be a stat correction (upon some inspection ESPN didn't do a stat corrections the previous week). Obviously I'm losing my mind on the final 2 drives with the Terrible calls (roughing the passer call, and the PI call) because it keeps lynch on the field and cost me an interception.

On the last series I had a 2pt lead (including the potential stat correction) so in theory tied if they make the correction. On the last play of the game my opponent needed 7pts for Seattle or 2 yards from Lynch to win and I needed an in/sack.

The final play happens... Obviously it's an int.... did they really rule a TD? Ok they'll review it, obviously it's a INT..... Only CHIPS AHOY! I lose.

Or do I? My opponent needs the extra point to have my defense lose 3 points to get the victory, and the packers leave the field and I'm showing a win if the stat correction isn't made or at worst a tie!!!!!

All the confusion is going on and neither of is sure if they are going to kick the xtp. They seem to end the game, only to dress up 11 packers just to do the extra point. I assumed they would kneel since theres nothing to gain by kicking it. So of course they kick the extra point and the scoreboard shows me losing by 1..... Point of the Story is I hate Phillip Rivers.

I figured somebody could have won by a single point with a GB interception there. Doubt many people started Tate or Wilson, but there's at least a 6 point swing for anybody who did. Pretty much snickers sham-pow shinola right there for sure.

Started Tate in a 32-team league and won by 2. Protesting the win

Of course they kicked the XP, why would they just take a knee? Has anybody seen a team win on game winning TD as time expired in regulation and then not attempt the XP? (I forget if a TD in OT still include the XP try, I believe it does not.)

As far as having nothing to gain, points scored can come into play as a tie breaker for the playoffs, so that XP might be important then.

Sep 20, 1999.

Cowboys/Falcons.

I'm down 19 points and have Emmit Smith going vs my opponents Richie Cunningham.

Emmitt puts up 19/109/2 for 22 points. Cunningham, through 59:14 of the game, has kicked 2 extra points and has a made and missed field goal, I am up one, Atlanta is down 10 and in the Dallas red zone, I'm going nuts having made the comeback and even called my buddy to talk trash to him. While still on the phone, Danny Kanell is picked off by Greg Ellis at the 13, the Falcons don't bother trying to catch him since the game is basically over, and he takes it 87 yards for the TD. Cunningham comes in, kicks the extra point, and my buddy owns the tiebreaker. To this day I haven't suffered a worse loss or put such a brutal win on anyone.

Edited by Cyclones