[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whose starting Torrey Smith tonight?

jko12

Um, let's see....each of the Browns last two opponents (Fitzpatrick and Dalton) threw for 3 TDs against the Joe Haden-less secondary....I would think Flacco and Harbaugh must be liking their chops.

I would think there would be only 8-10 WRs I'd start over Smith this week....he's a top-end WR2 in this match-up. The only thing that could possibly slow him down would be the ineptness of the Browns offense....if the Ravens go up 20-0 on the strength of a Rice TD and a Pitta TD, I could see the Ravens churning some clock via the ground.

Im asking because Im thinking about starting Smith over Nelson and I think Nelson has a good matchup aginst the saints d. My other starter is Fitz so im not gonna take him out. Just wanted to see what some other people were doing before I make my decision.

The only thing that could possibly slow him down would be the ineptness of the Browns offense....

Something that cannot be underestimated :) Actually the offense has been better than last year, but the tough Ravens D will change that tonight. I'd start every Raven on my team (which I am with Pitta & Tucker).

Im asking because Im thinking about starting Smith over Nelson and I think Nelson has a good matchup aginst the saints d. My other starter is Fitz so im not gonna take him out. Just wanted to see what some other people were doing before I make my decision.

Nelson may seem like a good play based on overall offensive stats vs the Saints, but the Packers have much better playmakers like Jennings & Cobb on the field. Not to mention the Saints inability to stop the run.

seems like a very odd question considering he ranks in top 15

The ranking team at the 4-letter network has him averaged out @ 21... I'm flexing him as my 3rd WR with Marshall and Bowe, but my next choice would be all the way down to a suddenly full-time Ryan Williams now that Beanie is down.

Dynasty league, have to start 2 of Ridley, Martin, Green-Ellis and two of D Thomas, V Cruz, B Marshall, T Smith.

Then I choose one as a flex. I am going with the 3 RBs, Cruz and Thomas. Smith on a short week in which he would have not been particularly focused on football sounds like a much bigger risk than what I am going with