[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Browns/Ravens Game Thread

Chief Dick

Oh man, if I was a Baltimore fan I'd be going nuts right now. Nothing worse than when a team you should be beating the snot out of is just hangin' around late in the 4th.

Now, the Ravens will probably close this out without much issue, but as a fan it's a very uncomfortable feeling.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very surprising game, never expected the Browns to be in it all game. If only Little and some other guys could CATCH THE DAMN BALL!!

A decent showing against a very good team, but still another loss and 0-4. They've been in every game, but they need to start pulling them out and winning. There are few if any easy teams to beat on the schedule.

One more game with Haden gone then the D will be better. I think Brown should move back to nickel back then, he's a liability out there too often. Also waiting for Phil Taylor (2nd year DT) to return from PUP list. Gocong is out for the season but Maiava/Robertson have looked pretty good filling in. The D in general looks good, but the offense continues to sputter too often. A mix of dopped passes and 25% Weeden still learning. Heck even Richardson is still raw as NFL back, but has looked really good at times.

Gives me hope for 2013, but still don't think we win more then 4 games this year (and I'm having trouble finding those 4 on the schedule).