[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week Four Milk Carton

peteteacher2001

How many milk cartons do we need? ts will not be happy again

You can never have enough redundant and/or worthless threads pushing the meaningful (or similar) threads off the first page. Heck we had like 3-4 threads going about the refs, terrible MNF call, etc. which were all touching on the same issues.

Of course Sunday afternoon is even better.

I thought this was the week 4 milk carton thread I was reading before, nope this is the one where we bash the guy for starting a second one. Got it!

Thanks btw.

Dearest Douches, forgive me for messing up what was probably the highlight of your day. You suck.

Sincerely,

2nd Milk Carton Thread Starter.

So there was this poor bastard whose car had stalled in a middle of a major thoroughfare. He was under the hood. It was hot.

A car driven by an African-American woman pulls up along side him. She opens the passenger side window, leans over, points a finger at him and says: "You better get your sh*t right!" She closes the window and drives off.

True story.

So there was this poor bastard whose car had stalled in a middle of a major thoroughfare. He was under the hood. It was hot.

A car driven by an African-American woman pulls up along side him. She opens the passenger side window, leans over, points a finger at him and says: "You better get your sh*t right!" She closes the window and drives off.

True story.

I get what you are saying. I regret my previous post

Thanks btw.

Dearest Douches, forgive me for messing up what was probably the highlight of your day. You suck.

Sincerely,

2nd Milk Carton Thread Starter.

You as the thread starter can delete it. Look for the Topic Moderation link next to the Reply to this Thread button at the top of the thread page.

No he can't

Ok, just found out it is a feature on the forum that gives you the impression you can delete the topic, but then it tells you that you do not have permission. Sorry, when I saw Topic Moderation on a thread I started I saw the Delete and just assumed it works. Didn't want to test it on an actual thread, but did that now on one in the tailgate.