[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weeden

Scorcher

I thought he looked pretty good especially against the Ravens' D. It seemed as if Little did more damage to him than Baltimore. Also he just hung in there and maintained poise on and off the field. One true stud receiver could make a lot of difference for him.

Edited by Scorcher
  • Like 1

He's 28 years old and no young buck. He did look very good considering what he has to work with. The Browns reached to get Josh Gordon but that has not materialized into much yet. I do think he could be a good QB with the right weapons and he has a good RB now with Richardson. He just needs the wideouts to actually hold onto the ball.

He did look good and poised. On the pick he definitely held the ball to long, giving gthe defender a chance to jump the route and resulting in nasty hit in the ribs after he let go of the ball.

As for needing a top/stud WR, I think they already have guys on the roster with that talent level, that just need to figure it out. Particularly Little, Gordon and Watson. Massaquoi is ok as a possession receiver, and may be a key go to guy. Little needs to figure out his dropsies, the rest looks pretty solid (route running and even blocking on running plays).

Some promise for us long suffering Browns fans. And Richardson is the real deal, when you consider he missed that last month of camp and didn't play at all in the preseason, he's already progressed quite a bit.