[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matthews?

TF4

Battle listed as starter per Roto:

Roto also said that this is only because Battle started last week.

I'd be buying Mathews everywhere I could. He's the best weapon on that offense. Look at his runs/catches in both games. He's the only explosive player they have.

I do think it's funny everyone is losing their heads over a fumble that happened on his first drive back in his first game action in seven weeks. Step away from the panic button.

Heh - I managed to trade Mathews away to a true believer. Mathews for BJGE, plus I got Maclin for Lafell, so something of an upgrade at WR3. Now, of course this means Mathews will blow up weeks 5-14, so you Mathews owners can buy me a beer or something for setting the universe in motion for a FF extravaganza for Mathews the rest of the way.

I agree that there is a lot of people crazy over this fumble and as I said earlier in this post which Pirate mentions above he is the most explosive offensive player on the team and they cannot play KC every week. They absolutely need him to perform and be on the field against New Orleans or they lose for sure.

Shhhhh...Little known secret in any other place than San Diego:

The Chargers are going to use Mathews. A lot. Fumble or no, he is the ONLY talented rb in the organization. Is Smith pissed? Is he embarrassed? Hell yes! Is he going to get fired without using every bullet in his gun??? Hell No! He still believes. This Sunday we should see Mathews wayyy more. Risky? You betcha. I would think after trading up 12 spots to get him gambling is what Smith is used to.

I do think it's funny everyone is losing their heads over a fumble that happened on his first drive back in his first game action in seven weeks. Step away from the panic button.

He broke his collarbone on the first carry of the pre-season. This kid has a curse and something else is right around the corner.....just wait.

The Chiefs turned the ball over 6 times last week, and they're not very good to begin with. SD might be able to win a game like that with Jackie Battle leading the backfield in touches, but most weeks they're going to need their best weapons. Mathews is their most dynamic offensive player.

I think he goes for 80 rushing, 85 receiving, 2 TDs in a high-scoring game with the Saints this weekend. If you like Matthews, I'd get him now before his price goes up next week.

I sure hope you're right. Going into the year I though my RB's were my strength (Rice as my #1 and Mathews as my #2). I have been lucky to get 8 pts from that second RB spot. It will make me feel allot better if Mathews has a big game that shows his talent, and just makes it too hard for SD not to horse him.

The thing about fumbles is every damn player in the nfl fumbles so the coaches can get over that.

First year watching football?

Then I will be selling high on him to possibly get ray rice, ap, or mjd

First year trading in Fantasy Football?

The thing about fumbles is every damn player in the nfl fumbles so the coaches can get over that. Mathews will show just how good he is in this game. Then I will be selling high on him to possibly get ray rice, ap, or mjd

I also have dreams...

I also have dreams...

Smart ass comments without knowing the full story is a no no guys. And I've got people in my league who are first timers. Hence if Mathews does good and their players like rice, ap, and MJD don't do good or do ok I can package Mathews with a low end rb or Wr to pick up them. The guys I play with panic if their players don't do good one week so it's quite easy to land a good trade like that.

Smart ass comments without knowing the full story is a no no guys. And I've got people in my league who are first timers. Hence if Mathews does good and their players like rice, ap, and MJD don't do good or do ok I can package Mathews with a low end rb or Wr to pick up them. The guys I play with panic if their players don't do good one week so it's quite easy to land a good trade like that.

I can't believe you're bragging about playing in a league with a bunch of novices. It doesn't make you come across as the Vince Lombardi you obviously think you are.