[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Detroit is TERRIBLE

giantsfan

Building on my theme from last week. They are awful. If they win 4 or 5 games this season does Schwartz get canned? It is a joke how this team plays.

They have pretty much said the heck with what worked for us last season, let's do a complete 180. Let's become a slow it down. Run the ball. Dink and dunk team.

Start the 2nd half. 15 yard completed pass. Okay let's get some hurry up going. Let's put some pressure on the Minny D. NOPE slow it down. Under C. Run for 0 yards. Drive slows.

Then they allow ANOTHER return TD. Simply comical. This team is a joke. The coaches have no clue, so I doubt it changes. They need to be what they are. And they are NOT playing that way this season.

Crazy stuff.

yeah, they are playing bad . . . and now they are punting with fourth and one on the Vikings 40 down 14 points . . . Calvin Johnson dropped a TD pass and the Pettigrew did as well in their last red zone visit . . .

I saw those plays. BOTH of those catches need to be made. My biggest issue with the Lions is how they are playing. I said it last week as well. Almost like last season never happened. They are playing the opposite of how they need to play IMO. That is what makes me laugh and say that coaching staff is amoungst the worst in the league IMO.

They are doing everyone a dis-service by playing this way. Hurts ALL the offensive weapons. I said it last week, you want to have some run sprinkled in, but to change your whole style of play for LeShoure is ridiculous. But when you have an AWFUL coaching staff this is what you get.

Let's get away from the gun and spread it out. Instead let's slow down, huddle up, and run more. Just stupid when the team was not built for that style of play.

My guess is Schwartz gets next season no matter wat, but if they go 4-12 does he really deserve it???

He's killing me today. I def think he's a legit rb but agree he shouldn't change their offense completely

Killing you? What did you expect? That he'd get 26 carries again? That he'd improve the 3.8 yards per carry he put up against a woeful TEN defense?

Once again once they go back to the gun and hurry up they move the ball and do much better. Now some can say that is because the D allows them more room/chances, and I am sure some of that is true, but I also have no doubt how the Lions have to play.

Either they play their style of game, gun/hurry up/go down the field, or they will win 4 games this season. That simple to me.

If I was a Lions fan I would be rooting for Schwartz to some how get fired. He is a joke.