[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate fantasy football

Grits and Shins

x2

Until next week, when I look at all the great matchups my guys have lined up. I've read every article, game breakdown, SOS chart and rankings list I can find. Fine tuned all my lineups to perfection, and here I'll sit......awaiting with eager anticipation for 1PM to get here so my hellfire can reign down upon my Leagues.

This will be the week when everything that's suppose to happen, happens.......

Your not gonna move the football this time, right Lucy?

• Like 2

I've been frustrated since week 2 after starting week 1 with 122 points (still the highest going into week 4 in my league) and plummeting ever since, from first to second-to-WORST (7th).

However, this week I'm excited again... Already beat my week 1 record with 123 points with V.Cruz remaining. Feels good to be back on top!

In my local and in H.O.T. my teams had the second most points this week. You guessed it....I lost both games to teams with the most points this week.

:pullhair:

Totally agree, I don't know why I put myself though this aggravation. I literally play the team that has two or more of his players GO OFF 3 weeks in a row now. This week it's SF def, Ridley, Jordy and Charles, while Jennings starts off great and pulls up lame AGAIN, Julio goes out of bounds and is playing peek a boo along with Crabtree whom I shouldn't have started. Then to top it all off Andre fregin Roberts goes off on my bench for 27 and this is all after dropping James Jones because hell, Jennings is back and they won't need him. Of course Jennings wouldn't be out there unless he was close to 100% as they wouldn't take a chance on him re-injuring his groin and being out for more games and making me pull my hair out figuring out if he's gonna play. No they wouldn't do that.

I swear this game is gonna be the death of me.........

Edited by Cowboyz1

Totally agree, I don't know why I put myself though this aggravation. I literally play the team that has two or more of his players GO OFF 3 weeks in a row now. This week it's SF def, Ridley, Jordy and Charles, while Jennings starts off great and pulls up lame AGAIN, Julio goes out of bounds and is playing peek a boo along with Crabtree whom I shouldn't have started. Then to top it all off Andre fregin Roberts goes off on my bench for 27 and this is all after dropping James Jones because hell, Jennings is back and they won't need him. Of course Jennings wouldn't be out there unless he was close to 100% as they wouldn't take a chance on him re-injuring his groin and being out for more games and making me pull my hair out figuring out if he's gonna play. No they wouldn't do that.

I swear this game is gonna be the death of me.........

Wait... I thought the Cowboys held that honor? :shrug:

Here's why I love fantasy football. I'm 3-0, leading the league in points and I'm played an 0-3 team that doesn't seem to be trying. He's made zero WW pickups and still has his full $100 budget, and no QB to start this week -- Ben on his bye week, and Matt Flynn. We run waivers on Wednesdays and Sundays, and he didn't make a move Wednesday. I figure he's not paying attention. Nope, Sunday morning he blows FIFTY DOLLARS :fool::clap::rofl::pickle::reporter::shocking::weird::helmet::guns::bow::doh::headbang: on Kevin Kolb. And forgets to start him.

Crappy week for me, I've got Forte on the bench, start Doug Martin and Reggie Bush, Pitta gives me zero but I'm up 140-125 and he still has Dez Bryant left. Had he started Kolb, we'd be tied.

I fully expect Bryant to blow up tonight.

• Like 1

Almost forgot, Watching D Thomas FUMBLE the ball while switching it to the other hand just puts the icing on the $hit cake this week.......

Unfrigenbelievable............

Was that Demaryius Thomas of Denver? Or some other D Thomas? Just wondering if another one of my WR is screwing up (like Calvin dropping the TD pass I heard about).

Going into this year I figured my team was a not the greatest but still pretty good. Strong WR core with Calvin, Fitz and Dem Thomas. Decent QB in Rivers, and a platoon of average RB that would have to do (BGE, McGahee, Ingram, Tate). Who would have thought it would be my WR group dissappointing regularly with only one of the 3 generally having a good game. Or they all do ok and Rivers puts up a stinker like last week.

1-3, and looking at tied for last in my division as one of the last winless teams gets their first win.

Going to be another ugly year.

Link?

You're right it was all my imaginitation. You never have threads whining about things endlessly. Every post you make is pure gold, and we should all be privileged to be the presence of the zen master of all things football.

Not sure why people get their jollies by reading a thread like this then harrassing people for whining. But then I cannot fathom many things done by the small minded.