[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate fantasy football

Grits and Shins

You're right it was all my imaginitation. You never have threads whining about things endlessly. Every post you make is pure gold, and we should all be privileged to be the presence of the zen master of all things football.

Not sure why people get their jollies by reading a thread like this then harrassing people for whining. But then I cannot fathom many things done by the small minded.

He asked you for a link. Either provide it and back up what you are accusing him of, or apologize for being full of sh*t. It's really that simple. I know you're a quasi-noooob, but figured you've been around here long enough to know some of the basic rules. :shrug:

And I'd like to go on the record as saying that I am in NO WAY defending Pony Boy here. :D

He asked you for a link. Either provide it and back up what you are accusing him of, or apologize for being full of sh*t. It's really that simple. I know you're a quasi-noooob, but figured you've been around here long enough to know some of the basic rules. :shrug:

And I'd like to go on the record as saying that I am in NO WAY defending Pony Boy here. :D

The basic rules, which ones are those? The ones that are written for all of us to read (that nobody follows) or some unwritten rules of the all mighty veteran huddlers.

Am I wrong about his rants whining about McDaniels? Do I really need to provide a link? If so I'll go looking when I have more time.

As it stands, let this thread get back on topic (a supposed rule or guideline for the forum),

I hate fantasy football.....

The basic rules, which ones are those? The ones that are written for all of us to read (that nobody follows) or some unwritten rules of the all mighty veteran huddlers.

Yes. These forums have been here a lot longer then you, you should respect that.

Do I really need to provide a link?

Yes.

As it stands, let this thread get back on topic (a supposed rule or guideline for the forum),

I didn't start the whining about the whining. :shrug:

Like a lot of good things in life FF is a love/H8 relationship. Every year and most every week are this way. The beauty of the challenge I guess.. Pull on your big boy pants and deal. The worm turns my friends.

BTW, ew3 your roster sucks for an 8 team league, and 8 team leagues suck even worse. Everyone in a 8 team league should be stacked and scores should be overly inflated because so.

You're right it was all my imaginitation. You never have threads whining about things endlessly. Every post you make is pure gold, and we should all be privileged to be the presence of the zen master of all things football.

Not sure why people get their jollies by reading a thread like this then harrassing people for whining. But then I cannot fathom many things done by the small minded.

Jesus Christ steve. You need to get laid.

Link?

Well apparently I won't be able to find those links because either the olde threads don't exist or I'm not good enough to find them with the search. While I can look back to older threads (from before say Jan 2011) they do not show up in the search results or a user's content history.

But I'm sure I remember you whining about McDaniels quite a bit when he was your coach. (Yes I was here viewing the forums before I was a member and started posting.) I won't be apologizing to BB, because I believe I was right even if I cannot find evidence.

Either way I'm done with this. Just don't get why people read a thread like this and feel the need to basically tell people to quite posting (these threads are a place to whine/complain abour your team).

PS Sorry to have derailed this thread. Back to why you hate FF.

Well apparently I won't be able to find those links because either the olde threads don't exist or I'm not good enough to find them with the search. While I can look back to older threads (from before say Jan 2011) they do not show up in the search results or a user's content history.

But I'm sure I remember you whining about McDaniels quite a bit when he was your coach. (Yes I was here viewing the forums before I was a member and started posting.) I won't be apologizing to BB, because I believe I was right even if I cannot find evidence.

:pc:One sample

• Like 1

Either way I'm done with this. Just don't get why people read a thread like this and feel the need to basically tell people to quite posting (these threads are a place to whine/complain abour your team).

PS Sorry to have derailed this thread. Back to why you hate FF.

Since when is analysis whining? And it happened to be spot on regarding McDaniels.

And I'd never expect you to apologize to me, and it has nothing to do with your inability to support an unsolicited attack on your part.

This is what I tell people in my league (or friends who are in leagues and in a bad situation) I've gone 0-5 and still made the playoffs in the past. No matter how bleak it looks right now, don't through your hands up in the air and give in to the frustration. It's a game of chance. If you feel you have no chance to make the playoffs, then begin playing spoiler.

FWIW, last year I lost all of my starters (minus my Def and kicker). I had to rebuild my team off the waiver wire. I went 1-4 but ended up taking the final wild card and then went on the win the league. So, in the immortal words of Jason Nesmith, "Never give up - Never surrender!"

Since when is analysis whining? And it happened to be spot on regarding McDaniels.

And I'd never expect you to apologize to me, and it has nothing to do with your inability to support an unsolicited attack on your part.

Your post in this thread (quit freaking whinters) provided no analysis. That is what I have a problem with.

An unsolicited attack, that is really rich.

Your post in this thread (quit freaking whinters) provided no analysis. That is what I have a problem with.

An unsolicited attack, that is really rich.

Support a statement that the thread itself supports? Why whine about FF? Because you got unlucky? So what? Man up, put on your big boy pants, and trade/WW your way out of it.

What good does the "pity poor me" stuff do? Make you feel better?

And stop with the holier-than-thou crap please.