[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone watch the end of the Redskins Game

So, I have Mason Foster and he had 18 points for me going into that last drive. RGIII threw a pass to Moss and Foster made the tackle.....the official scorer gave it to Lavonte David even though the announcer said it was Foster and it was clear Foster brought him to the ground. Then Foster tackled another guy on the next play.....then RGIII scrambled and Foster BLASTED him. The scorer gave that tackle to a cornerback....I am getting sick of the ineptitude in the booth to score tackles....almost want to quit IDP leagues because of it. That is 4 important points for me this week.

• Like 1

So, I have Mason Foster and he had 18 points for me going into that last drive. RGIII threw a pass to Moss and Foster made the tackle.....the official scorer gave it to Lavonte David even though the announcer said it was Foster and it was clear Foster brought him to the ground. Then Foster tackled another guy on the next play.....then RGIII scrambled and Foster BLASTED him. The scorer gave that tackle to a cornerback....I am getting sick of the ineptitude in the booth to score tackles....almost want to quit IDP leagues because of it. That is 4 important points for me this week.

I have Mason Foster too. This is outrageous! :furious:

Welcome back to The Huddle, Shiznit. Long time no see.

Edited by electricrelish

They don't change that stat unless it involves a sack.

I got burned a few years back and started Sharper (42). He had a hugh hit so there was no question that he tackled him, but my opponent's Harper (41) got credited with the tackle. :blink:

Didn't see the game, but if what you stated is true the stats will be corrected and released by Thursday

Only problem is my league does waiver picks on Wednesday night....and that is based upon records....so if the changes would change win loss....then waivers would be screwed up. It is just unreal how an official scorer can screw up such an obvious tackle...I mean Foster decleated RGIII....it just sucks. I am up 19 with no one playing tonight...and my opponent has Dez Bryant, so those 4 points are huge.

Edited by TheShiznit

Well, Dez Bryant scored 20 points last night....all because of the ho hum defense on the 2 point conversion with 30 seconds left in the game. Lost my week by one point. I am 2-2 this year and my loss are by a total amount of 2 points! My first one point loss was my fault...started Dwyer over McGahee....but this one I should have won by 3...hell...even 1 if the scorer gives Foster credit for those two tackles on the last drive. It just sucks.

Looks like Foster was the subject of a stat change but they took away his 0.5 sack and called that a running play.

Yep, saw that....plus the assist...then they credited him with the tackle on RGIII. so it was a negative of 2 points there...which means I would have lost by 3....then give me the two tackles he plainly made...as no one else hit the players....and I still win by 1. it is not relevant though as my league does not do stat corrections.

To make things better....I have Amendola as my WR3 and he got me 5 before he broke something....year is turning out awesome!!