[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't Make the Mistake I did...

DuckDuckGoose

Yeah I've seen different records for different strategies across the board. For instance guy in my league went foster Dmc and another went ray rice and Murray. They're at the bottom third of the league. Whereas myself and another guy (he went Calvin cam) are near the top. I think it's highly match up based when comparing your record to others

It could be based off scoring. For example. Nelson & Jones killed it for me. Turner had a decent game but of course I'm against Drew Brees who gets my opponent 55 points. Now I'm not particular bashing my record on my Receivers but when I'm looking at "Projected" Points and they fall well below, there is an issue.

Yeah that's another point. I waited til the 4th rd and my rb are fjax spiller turner quizz mendy leshoure.

Not lighting the world on fire but spiller was huge for me, as well as leshoure last week, and turner seems to find the end zone consistently. Would I rather have a true rb1 like rice or foster sure. But I'll take being in 1st place

See my draft I went all out on WR's, thinking Jones, Nelson & Cruz would light the world on fire. I ended up with a decent but pretty consistent Turner & BJGE and Eli Manning dropped to the 6th Round for me. Now one week, the week The Giants played a heck of a game I scored 176 pts to my opponent 114. The other 3 weeks I have either barely cracked 100 or don't at all due to either Jones/Nelson being absent and previously the Steelers not able to defend a crawling baby worth their life.

Tough break. Example last week two guys in my league tied at 93. Not gonna get into our scoring but I'd say the average is between 110 and 140...so if you don't throw up triple digits you should lose. Yet both had a chance to win with terrible matchups. So you really never know...you could go the whole year facing the high score week to week. Never know