[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What u do/don't need tonight...

Slugs3511

I need Romo, Bryant, or Witten to show some moderate numbers and I'm good. Just two touchdowns and some yards between the three of them and I've got it easy. I didn't plan to have so many Cowboys on my team but I landed Romo in a trade I couldn't pass up at the time.

But if they put up the numbers they've been sporting the last two weeks then I'm screwed.

My main money league I lost once again now sitting at 1-3, no one wants to score for me and Rivers might be headed to the wire soon. Other money leagues I won one already (3-1) in the last I need 6 points from Romo to go 3-1.

In League 1 I need Dez Bryant to outscore Romo by -13 points (I'm 13 points ahead and I have Bryant, they have Romo) [standard scoring except passing TD's are worth 6]

In League 2 I'm down 40 points with Miles Ausin and Dallas defense to go. [standard offensive scoring, 5 bonus points at 175 receiving yards; Defense standard scoring 0 points =10, 1-6 = 7 7-13 =4, 14-20 =1, 21-27=0]

In League 3 I'm up 4 points with Tony Romo to go but I'm facing Cutler, Murray, Miles Austin, and the bears defense.

In league 4 I'm up 20 points and I have Demarco Murray and Robbie Gould against Miles Austin (not really worried about this one).

I am also a Bears fan and above all else I desire for them to win.

I'm sure theres a situation where the bears go run heavy and its a high scoring game where a few TD's go to Austin but most of them go to Dez Bryant and Dallas D gets a TD and a few INT's from Cutler where I could actually win all of my games and The Bears could still win but I blew my mind trying to figure that out. if someone feels like taking the time I would find it entertaining to see.