[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question for bears fans/forte owners

Joebirds55

Since I'm not a Bears fan nor a Forte owner, I probably shouldn't answer this question, but what the heck, I'm in that kind of mood:

Bears | Matt Forte a game-time decision

Mon, 01 Oct 2012 07:36:45 -0700

Chicago Bears RB Matt Forte (ankle) will be a game-time decision for Week 4, head coach Lovie Smith said Monday, Oct. 1. "It's a game-time decision for Matt. He's made a lot of progress," Smith said. "We'll get over to the stadium see how he does then and decide."

kffl

I own him and didn't start him. I agonized over starting Bush or Andre Brown, went with Bush which was the right call, but the really right call would have been to bench Doug Martin and start Joique Bell in addition to Bush. I just gave you much more information than you asked for or probably need, but just deal with it.

I think he'll play tonight, but see less than his normal workload. If he was playing a worse run defense, I may have taken a chance on him.

Yes. He is going to rush 27 times for 134 yards and a TD. He will have 4 receptions for 42 yards as well. But the Cowboys win 34-24.

Great news! Can I count on Romo for a little somethin' too then?

Any info is appreciated. My opponent started him this week....I'm hoping he has a minimal impact on the game. Or doesn't play at all

So this thread isn't really to provide you any meaningful information regarding your lineup decision, just so you can worry more/less about Forte having a big game (or not) if he starts (or not).

:shrug:

So this thread isn't really to provide you any meaningful information regarding your lineup decision, just so you can worry more/less about Forte having a big game (or not) if he starts (or not).

:shrug:

...which means that it doesn't get shipped off to the Advice Board... :brow: