[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alfred Morris

Joose

ahhhhhhhhh the fascination of watching you young Jedi Knights get sucked in by the allure of the Mike Shanahan favorite RB flavor of the month. Just when you become hooked... dependent even on this latest Shanahan RB fancy... BANG! Oh the horror you will feel... the horror.

:clap:

And it's Al-A-Mo

Where's the middle A come from? Is his full name Alfred A Morris? Or you just making that up? Found this thread searching for his name with your nickname (Huddle thread were first)

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?371241-Alfred-Morris-needs-a-cool-nickname/page2

I'll be honest, I'm pissed I didn't get him. Could be the real deal for this year and in the future.

ahhhhhhhhh the fascination of watching you young Jedi Knights get sucked in by the allure of the Mike Shanahan favorite RB flavor of the month. Just when you become hooked... dependent even on this latest Shanahan RB fancy... BANG! Oh the horror you will feel... the horror.

This time feels different. 4 straight games as the workhorse. I'm still nervous, but maybe Shanahan finally has his guy.

Guys don't forget Helu is on the IR now. Royster doesn't have exeptional enough talent to overtake Morris either. Never can tell with Shanahan, but Helu being out of the picture and no more Hightower point to Morris being the work horse. Then again, Ryan Grant.

Edited by efi4eye

If Shanny has a back who can function consistently in the parameters of the offensive scheme without making mistakes, he tends to roll with him as a feature back. His tenure in D.C. had been lacking for such a player, not for lack of trying, but when you're mining for gold, you have to sift through a lot of dirt. He pass blocks well and RG3's mobility helps, he protects the ball, and is decisive at the point of attack which is imperative in the system. I drafted him in all 4 leagues I'm in and have been using him in a couple of them. He reminds me a bit of Stephen Davis in his prime, constantly falling forward for extra yardage and running ugly late in games.

Edited by Big Ernie McCracken

It's become a comic show along these lines in my main league - the Al-A-Mo owner is desperately trying to sell high before the floor falls out from under him, Shanahan style. Problem is, everyone else in the league hates Shanahan even more and so they refuse to bite on the trade offers.

It's gotten so bad the Al-A-Mo owner is trying to offer hedges. You can't make this stuff up.....

It's become a comic show along these lines in my main league - the Al-A-Mo owner is desperately trying to sell high before the floor falls out from under him, Shanahan style. Problem is, everyone else in the league hates Shanahan even more and so they refuse to bite on the trade offers.

It's gotten so bad the Al-A-Mo owner is trying to offer hedges. You can't make this stuff up.....

Hedges? We have had trades with conditional draft picks, so if the player does better (based on ranking in our scoring at end of easno) or is kept for next year (a keeper by the team that acquired him) its a higher draft pick.