[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can someone tell LT

Haven't seen much of him, caught a piece recently on NFLN pregame, he was ok. All of those guys can be annoying at times.

I get aggravated at many announcers who seem to know less about the rules NFL rules than I do. (There are some/many that think the clock stops any time a player runs out of bounds, or any time its later in the quarter. Actual rule is under 5 minutes in each half, or OT periods. AFAIK)

True, but at least guys like Sapp, Irvin and Deion still have natural public speaking ability. LT just sounds like a bumbling fool.

Those 3 are not at the top of my list of analysts either, all 3 are way more about entertainment than real analysis. Irvin drives me nuts with his Cowboys homerism, and shouting/screaming at everybody. From the NFLN guys I prefer Mooch, Marshall and Kurt Warner.

Each to his own.

BTW, there's no whining or complaining in fantasy football, read that somewhere today ;)

Even though it's college football, I'd like to note how freaking annoying it is listening to Lou Holtz.

I mean really, who's idea was it to put a guy with a speech impediment on national TV? They must have to mop the the set every hour or so every Saturday...

• Like 1

I can't stand Irvin or Deion ... those guys believe that every thought they have ever had and ever word they have ever spoke is the gospel truth ... theirs aren't opinions but fact. I'd be hard pressed to name anybody more egotistical than either of those guys too. And for Irvin it is all about the WR ... all other positions are irrelevant.

LT is the worst commentator I've ever heard. I honestly feel bad for him on his NFL Network segments. I honestly cringe when he starts talking, can't say I've ever done that with even the worst commentators. LT, you're tarnishing your image. Please... I beg of you, stop.

I can't stand Grits or Shins ... those guys believe that every thought they have ever had and ever word they have ever spoke is the gospel truth ... theirs aren't opinions but fact. I'd be hard pressed to name anybody more egotistical than either of those guys too. And for Irvin it is all about the WR ... all other positions are irrelevant.