[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears/Cowboys Game Thread

Chief Dick

Will the pink accented uniforms begin tonight? It's breast cancer awareness month. :rolleyes:

I am as against cancer as anyone having family lost family members to the disease. That being said, an entire month of players wearing pink is a little much. I can see one week where all teams raise awareness with the pink stuff. But an entire month is way too much.

Did anyone else hold out with their flex slot to decide who to start between forte and bush???

And yeah, I think this one will be all defense. Romo throws 1 TD to some nameless character, Gould kicks 3 field goals, all other points are scored by somebody's D/ST.

I am as against cancer as anyone having family lost family members to the disease. That being said, an entire month of players wearing pink is a little much. I can see one week where all teams raise awareness with the pink stuff. But an entire month is way too much.

I get frosted because what the lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophy!!!uudge is breast cancer "awareness"? Is there really someone sitting around going "wait, women can get cancer in their boobies? I DID NOT KNOW THAT!"

I'll tattoo my johnson pink if you're going for a CURE but for "awareness"? Bah.

(cue avalanche of death threats from cancer survivors)

Couldn't have said it better myself, you're right on.

well damn, so much for Forte...

Forte carries once and then limps off.

Screwing all the people who play in leagues that allow subs but where "if the guy has a fantasy point, it counts"

Wow, speaking of Gruden, I found this article where Mike Pereira admits he is not a fan:

I am not a fan of Gruden’s. Not today, not yesterday, not when I worked for the NFL and not when I was working on the field as a side judge. He was a loudmouth as a coach who constantly disrespected officials and he is a blowhard in the broadcast booth who spouts off when he doesn’t know what he is talking about.

I respect his knowledge about the X’s and O’s when it comes to coaching and playing the game of football, but I have very little respect for him when it comes to officiating and his knowledge of the rules.