[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears/Cowboys Game Thread

Chief Dick

Screwing all the people who play in leagues that allow subs but where "if the guy has a fantasy point, it counts"

Leagues that do what? Allow you to substitute one player for another while games are being played? So if Forte hadn't gotten a point, you oculd sit him after hobbles off injured for some other player?

Never heard of such a thing, so really don't think its a big deal at all. How many leagues have such a bizarre rule allowing subs?

That's a heck of a lot of Bears fans there

Looked worse because they were the only ones left. But yeah there were a lot, more than I'd expect.

I like how they pointed out early in the game that their new stadium hasn't been a homefield advantage. They were something like 14-12 playing there. Other teams come in and go "holy CHIPS AHOY! this place is cool, we're going to rock here tonight" and play some very inspired football. I guess the Cowboys management didn't see that coming when they built Jerry World.

If it weren't for the turnovers and Bears offense, Cowboys win this easy.

Yeah and if my aunt had a penis she'd be my uncle.

---

And freaking Witten picked this game to go off. I wasn't comfortable with him after a slow start, and had picked up Pitta off waivers to face the Browns. Pitta=0, Witten=17, I lost by 16 points. :sad:

I'm done with the Cowboys organization. I won't spend another penny on this team buying shirts, tickets, etc.... Jerry Jones has fooled us for 15+ years that this team is relevant and each year same old story.

No emotion from the coaches when they see piss poor play out of Romo and others.

:lol: cowboys fans are comedy gold, too. they'll win a game and you'll be right back there on the bandwagon.

That game may actually help the Cowboys in the long run. The worst kind of QB that a franchise can have is one that puts up good numbers and performs well until the end of the season. You can't demote your Pro Bowl QB. Why bother bringing in somebody to compete with your Pro Bowl QB? Its can't be our pro Bowl QB's fault that we don't advance in the playoffs, its the fault of the secondary, o-line, running game, etc. Look at that career passer rating!

A few more games like this may cause the Cowboys to start to look elsewhere.

Edited by Furd

That game may actually help the Cowboys in the long run. The worst kind of QB that a franchise can have is one that puts up good numbers and performs well until the end of the season. You can't demote your Pro Bowl QB. Why bother bringing in somebody to compete with your Pro Bowl QB? Its can't be our pro Bowl QB's fault that we don't advance in the playoffs, its the fault of the seconday, o-line, running game, etc. Look at that career passer rating!

A few more games like this may cause the Cowboys to start to look elsewhere.

Romo is just fine. :angry::whistle: