[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did anyone besides me lose because of that meaningless 2pt conversion?

0-16 Again

Ugh. Still burns me up that I lost, all because of some stupid meaningless 2pt conversion.

No one cares about your team noob. Take it to the advice forum. :moon:

However, I would also like to see junk-time eliminated, along with injuries, bye weeks, healthy scratches, suspensions, game-time decisions, teams abandoning the run/pass and using players as decoys, etc. I think it's time I wrote a letter to Goodell to ensure that all wins are 100% pure.

• Like 1

Actually, it is possible to score on an onside kick. It is also possible for a QB to score on an intercepted pass. Five timeouts and as many challenges that you want is also allowed. I'm surprised that I need to explain that all things are possible here.

Worked in my favor, actually. Up 27 with nobody left and playing against Bailey and Chicago D. Bailey XP, no problem. Chicago INT return, still OK. SECOND Chicago INT return, now its getting shaky. Toss in Bailey FG and the fact that Dallas only has 10 points on the board, now I'm down 2 and sunk for sure. But wait....Dallas gets a garbage TD and Chicago D loses 3 points. Now I'm up one, but the Bailey XP will result in a tie. Oh well, better than a loss. But wait.....Dallas GOES FOR TWO! Sweet victory, 81-80. Even sweeter since the guy I was playing was watching the game with me and LOST HIS MIND :)

Sorry, next time I'll refrain from attempting to answer your questions, and realize that you just want to throw a pity party.

Also, my apologies for not being up on my onside kick rules. It really changes everything about my argument when it would have taken a hail-mary instead :rolleyes:

As for "To say someone didn't do enough is one of the most idiotic things I have ever read on a fantasy sports board", I realize that you cannot control what your players do, but I figured it was obvious that what I meant is that your team didn't give you enough cushion (whether that be by them underperforming or you not setting an optimal lineup). I apologize for implying that you were out there scoring the points yourself.

Anyways, thanks for the reminder to not try to rationalize with someone who just wants to complain. Carry on then.

Well, I lost by one point this week on that play....but if the official scorer from the Washington/Tampa Game would have given Mason Foster credit for all three of his tackles on the field goal winning drive....I would have won by 3. Hell, just give Foster credit for the tackle where he decleated RGIII on that scramble and I win by 1. It really doubly sucks when you lose to scorers in the booth versus players on the field.

Am I rationalizing...or do I have a legitimate beef?

This particular play didn't affect my teams, but it absolutely sucks more losing at FF due to a play at the end of a Monday night game. Countless times over the years I have stayed up to watch a game I could give a rats ass about, knowing Id be a tired mess at early Tuesday morning work meetings, only to lose at the end of the game at midnight. It blows, and yes, it wouldn't suck nearly as much if the game was played on Sunday. I think that was the point of the post and I get it.

Simple gambling really. If you bet on 1 game and it has your full attention and you lose, it seems to hurt more than when you bet on 5 Sunday games that all go on at once where your attention is divided and you can think "well, I can always make it up in another game."

Edited by Jo

At least I win in this one and it's not a bad beat story, yes? And if you knew all the guys on my team like I do you would think they were really cool and probably pull for them each week just because they are really good guys and stuff.

I didn't know you had really cool guys on your team and stuff. If I would have known I would certainly have rooted for them all year. I will start immediately.

Go Staniels team! Yeah!

• Like 1

Yep we should only score meaningful plays. Teams eliminated from the playoffs shouldn't be scored, when someone takes a 28 point lead all fantasy points should freeze, and the Browns players shouldn't even be loaded into MFL in the first place.

I want to play in this league if you ever set it up.

I didn't know you had really cool guys on your team and stuff. If I would have known I would certainly have rooted for them all year. I will start immediately.

Go Staniels team! Yeah!

I have Stafford, Hanson, Burleson, Levy and Best(fingers crossed) on this team, so I'll return the favor! KIRRRRRRRRRC!!!

I have Stafford, Hanson, Burleson, Levy and Best(fingers crossed) on this team, so I'll return the favor! KIRRRRRRRRRC!!!

I feel more powerful already. I have Romo, Bryant, Demarco, Austin, and Witten on one of my teams. Wierd.

Go Staniels!