[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who are you trying to sell high?

MTSuper7

Wondering if you guys agree with this list at all and who you would add to it:

Dwayne Bowe - Mild rumblings about Cassel possibly getting benched along with the fact that Bowe seems to really only pile on the stats when defenses are soft at the end of a blowout... Makes me think he's worth trying to move when his value is at a peak.

Stevan Ridley - Because he's a Patriots RB... maybe package him with a decent WR to try to land a mildly underperforming (TD-wise) stud like McCoy or Peterson

Robert Griffin III - Maybe not just yet, but I keep thinking how Newton faded down the second half last year. Seems like a long season for a rookie QB. I could be wrong obviously, but rookies are always a bit scary. You have to wonder if he comes down to earth a bit.

Chris Johnson - This is obvious after he finally broke out last week. Probably too obvious to work actually...

Frank Gore (after this weekend vs. BUF) - The schedule gets tougher, and he just feels due for an injury. My gut says get what you can for him before week 6.

Marques Colston - Name value and coming off a big week... you can probably deal him for something of value now.

Alfred Morris - He has been steady and appears to have a stranglehold on the starting job. Just when a Redskin back seems safe, hmmm... probably the best time to deal before Shanahan pulls the rug out from under him. Seriously, how confident will you feel in his security if Morris fumbles this weekend?

Robert Griffin III - Maybe not just yet, but I keep thinking how Newton faded down the second half last year. Seems like a long season for a rookie QB. I could be wrong obviously, but rookies are always a bit scary. You have to wonder if he comes down to earth a bit.

Just sold RG3 because I also own Roethlisberger. I think Big Ben outscores RG3 by years end.

I like RG3 a lot, but I think I'm selling high right now and that he will fade. Can't ignore that he is still a rookie, and that other teams in the league will probably catch up to him defensively.

I also think there's a high probability that RG3 gets creamed by someone and misses games. He runs quite a bit, and is not a big guy.

(Howdy Gopher)

Sold Jackie Battle high lol

I'm torn with selling Welker high. I have been keeping track of the situation since week one and I understand Welker's downside going forward (Edleman replacing him in 2 TE sets once Hernandez returns and Bellicheck's unwillingness to target him in the begining of the season etc). But I'm starting to wonder if Bellicheck sees how productive WW has been, sees how the offense has clicked as a result, and decides to ride WW like in years past?

I just got Welker in a trade where I moved Mendenhall and B.Lloyd for Welker and Falcons D, I don't need a RB and needed a defense so it seemed fair.

Edit - forgot to mention Greg Jennings,Michael Bush, and Mikel Leshoure are all players I'd love to trade. I'm looking for a healthy WR but I'm not pressed on moving any of these guys just think they would be who I try to sell high.

Edited by Brendan

I never sell any of my guys when high...it dulls my negotiation skills, and I end up getting very little in return

"I will give you Arian Foster....for that bag of Chee-tos."

• Like 1

Oddly enough, I had the opposite problem a few weeks back trying to swing what I thought was a reasonably fair trade - a GM wanted to upgrade his QB situation in a dynasty league, and my team sucks so I figure the more YOUNG players I have, the better - so I was selling Brady, M Turner, and K Britt (all of whom were struggling/injured) for Locker and McFadden, both of who had good games.

SHOT DOWN, which worked out for me because the next game Brady and Turner were HUGE while Locker got injured and DMC struggled. Sometimes the best trades are the ones you don't make.

• Like 1

Tried to get DMC for Bowe. Got turned down.

Traded White for AP instead yesterday morning. Then Amendola went down.

In less than 12 hours, starting WRs went from

White

Bowe

Amendola / VJax

to

Bowe

VJax / Simpson / Avery

Taking some solace in RB/Flex starters now being AP, JCharles, McGahee, but still displeased. :sad:

Care to expand? A comment like this tells me you expect him to maintain or nearly maintain his current production.

The Chiefs will be down most games and Bowe is getting plenty of targets. People think Cassel is going to get benched but can you really see Brady Quinn taking over? I believe whomever is back there is going to force it to Bowe.