[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MLB Playoff Predictions

Menudo

The Reds wasted so many opportunities today. Best of luck San Fran.

I'm not going to say the Reds are the better team, but, with the exception of one game and one inning, they sure looked like it. Congrats on a fine season nonetheless.

MVPosey :bow:

I like the Reds and would have pulled for them had they moved on but for obvious reasons HATE Mat Latos! It was so rewarding watching that dick be the one who gave up the big inning and allowing the Giants to move on. Shut his big SNICKERSing mouth with one swing of the bat by Posey.

I mean no disrespect to the reds as a whole but just a rant about an individual hatred toward Gheytos

:coach: Let's Go Giants!

That is all

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

I am proud of my O's and the future looks bright. Maybe this run will lure what they need. They really need a true masher. Those games were so tight that a guy that can give you a 3 run blast would have really helped. Adam Jones didnt provide any pop . Buck has done a fantastic job. Im looking forward to some good things :tup: