[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MLB Playoff Predictions

Menudo

Here is what I hope happens:

NL

Atlanta OVER St. Louis (Can't stand the Cards. Mad respect for Chipper)

Cincy OVER San Fran

Washington OVER Atlanta

Washington OVER Cincy

AL

Baltimore OVER Texas

Oakland OVER Detroit (Love Leyland, but, I've gotta root for a small market team like the A's)

Baltimore OVER New York (PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make this happen !!!)

Oakland OVER Baltimore (Tough one here, but, the A's have the 2nd lowest payroll in baseball :shocking:)

World Series

Oakland OVER Washington

What I predict will happen:

NL

Atlanta OVER ST. Louis (Medlen has been unbeatable)

Cincy OVER San Fran (I just think Cincy is the better all-around team, but, it's close)

Washington OVER Atlanta (Nationals are the better team, but, you never know in MLB playoffs)

Washington OVER Cincy (Something tells me it is the Nationals year to win the NL)

AL

Texas OVER Baltimore (Orioles dream season ends quickly, unfortunately)

Detroit OVER Oakland (Tigers are dangerous. Lots of talent)

New York OVER Texas (:sick:)

Detroit OVER New York (Call it a hunch......or maybe wishful thinking)

World Series

Washington OVER Detroit (Like I said, I have a feeling it is the Nats year, even without Strasburg)

So proud of my O's . Texas has some hugh bats and the O's pitchers toughed it out . Saunders was very gritty, Oday was terrific and Matusz absolutely smoked Hamilton :clap: Looking forward to the series with the Yankees. I will be under heavy fire from family and friends being an O's fan living in NJ :lol:

• Like 1

I had an uneasy felling about that game all night. Even the Yanks outs against Hammel were well hit balls. They hung in then let it unravel in the 9th .

I don't care what happens in every other series but the Giants.

COME ON GIGANTES!

It's gonna be a house divided in these parts as my wife is from Cinci.

Wifey 2, detlef zero :kicksrock:

Gonna have to make her a batch of Skyline and, what's worse, I can't even eat any 'cause of my allergy.

very nice and congrats t-bone. reds are smacking us around.

not scoring runs is nothing new to our giants, but bp versus our pitching staff is not an easy task. tremendously disappointing and a fine accomplishment.

Edited by Bier Meister

Tigers up 2-0 which is great. I have real concerns about our bullpen. I expect big things from Verlander, Scherzer and Fister but Benoit, Valverde, Coke et al make me very nervous. Benoit gave up a bomb yesterday (again) and was bailed out. None-the-less I'm loving that we only need one win in Oakland. I'm also very happy that Texas crashed and burned like they did as they sort of owned the Tigers.

Edited by Puddy

Johnson cant close the deal . We had them tonight. Fin sucks. Great move by Girardi subbing Ibanez in for Aroid

Edited by whomper

Valverde simply doesn't have it any longer and teams have figured him out...just as painful as your Orioles loss Whomp. Verlander must make his paycheck tomorrow night, which sucks because we should have him available for game one of the next series. Now there may not be a game one.

Valverde simply doesn't have it any longer and teams have figured him out...just as painful as your Orioles loss Whomp. Verlander must make his paycheck tomorrow night, which sucks because we should have him available for game one of the next series. Now there may not be a game one.

That dummy Leyland better not make one decision tonight based on the next series.

Johnson cant close the deal . We had them tonight. Fin sucks. Great move by Girardi subbing Ibanez in for Aroid

And yet, predictably, Mike and Mike are discussing the pros and cons of it this morning. "What message does this send to the team?" :wacko: