[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Johnson

asianandy87

I'm starting him this week so I think he'll be good for about 28 yards and 4 receptions.

I do think Hasselbeck helps his value but who knows what the SNICKERS CJ is gonna do...

No matter what, I will be wrong. That I can guarantee.

Edited by awahl63

I actually just traded for him cause I think he has a higher ceiling since Hasselbeck is playing....I traded ryan/sproles for johnson/harvin...so i'm just hoping he can put up similar numbers to sproles at least...if its 7-8 points a game i think i would be happy...

I'm starting him this week so I think he'll be good for about 28 yards and 4 receptions.

I do think Hasselbeck helps his value but who knows what the SNICKERS CJ is gonna do...

No matter what I will be wrong. That I can guarantee.

i hope you're wrong on this and does waaaay better lol

I tried to snag him in my league but the owner wouldn't give him up, not saying he is gold but I have some room to play with on my team and it'd be worth the risk.

that's pretty much why i traded him on my team...for me to give up ryan when i have brees and picking up a solid #2 WR and a decent Flex back in CJ was worth it to me...if not i'd prolly be starting decker/sproles and benching ryan this week...instead of cj/harvin

I tried to snag him in my league but the owner wouldn't give him up, not saying he is gold but I have some room to play with on my team and it'd be worth the risk.

I did the same thing. I gave up Alfred Morris, Boldin and Gresham for Chris Johnson, Steve Smith (Car) and Gronkowski.

I kinda like the moves that he made. Boldin and Gresham aren't huge weekly names while Morris has done very well. CJ2k and Smith haven't had big years like they have in the past but Gronk should be consistent. I'd take that any day of the week.

morris in my league is a top 5 back, and i just wouldnt see myself giving up a top 5 back even for a player like gronk....especially with the fact that rb's are a diamond now since the league is a pass first league...tough to say without knowing his whole team...but i think trading morris will become a mistkae...

Agreed it's tough to say without knowing, being a Skins fan he was taken very late into our draft. Like the team that got him in my league had McGahee/Lynch/McFadden/Ridley/Morris. All of them are startable and that owner has made some nice movements. Could be something similar?

Agreed it's tough to say without knowing, being a Skins fan he was taken very late into our draft. Like the team that got him in my league had McGahee/Lynch/McFadden/Ridley/Morris. All of them are startable and that owner has made some nice movements. Could be something similar?

i would not want to play that owners team...insta loss right there depending on the format...