[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams and Cardinals Official Thread

do94nbpt

Great. Picked up (yeah, I know) and sarted Amendola tonight (goofy and lame 8-team work league), where we were having WR woes. Looked like a nice start with the 44-yard bomb and then 22-yarder that was called back that he got hurt on. Great.

• Like 1

ROTOWIRE

Amendola left Thursday's game against the Cardinals with an apparent shoulder injury.

Spin:Amendola landed hard on his right shoulder after laying out for a deep pass along the sideline in the middle of the second quarter. Amendola, who in signs of a serious injury threw his helmet in frustration on the way to the locker room, had one catch for 44 yards on five targets before leaving. It looks as if Bradford will be without his favorite receiver for awhile.

It's sure fun to watch Amendola play, but unformtunately he just can't stay healthy. Reminds me of a Bob Sanders on offense, in a lot of ways.

Unrelated - did anyone else think Kolb pulled the equivalent of an NBA flop on that roughing call? It sure looked like he ducked his head into the Rams lineman on purpose, then immediately knelt and took off his helmet to sell it. Granted, a player will often duck when he's about to be hit, but the first thing I thought when seeing the replay was "flop".

It's sure fun to watch Amendola play, but unformtunately he just can't stay healthy. Reminds me of a Bob Sanders on offense, in a lot of ways.

Unrelated - did anyone else think Kolb pulled the equivalent of an NBA flop on that roughing call? It sure looked like he ducked his head into the Rams lineman on purpose, then immediately knelt and took off his helmet to sell it. Granted, a player will often duck when he's about to be hit, but the first thing I thought when seeing the replay was "flop".

I didn't think flop until he flopped. the hit looked legit

Two terrible teams. Why are they being featured on a Thursday night game?

How is ARZ 4-0? How did they beat the Patriots?

Too many goddam questions. Time for a whiskey.

Was just thinking that myself. The NFL has to keep it's best games for the network contracts so they only get to show the meh games on Thursdays, I suppose.

I've heard a lot of complaints about Thursday Night Football every week, but I love it. One more day of football!

NFL Network is taking some dog games, but I still watch!

My wife hates it. To her it's one more night of football. So I am passing on bad Thursday matchups or ones with no personal fantasy relevance in order to preserve the sanctity of Sundays and Monday night. I'll even pass on some Monday night matchups to keep the dragon appeased ensure I have quality time with her.

Edited by Tripleshot

Two terrible teams. Why are they being featured on a Thursday night game?

How is ARZ 4-0? How did they beat the Patriots?

Because they're actually a good team. Or at least, they have a good D. They also completely shut down Philly, who has beaten both Balt and NYG.

The Rams aren't bad either. Well, again, at least their D isn't.

I think NFC West match-ups aren't going to be all that pleasing on the eye as all four teams seem stronger on D than they are on offense. In other words. Lot's of FGs.

• Like 1