[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams and Cardinals Official Thread

do94nbpt

ROTOWIRE

Amendola left Thursday's game against the Cardinals with an apparent shoulder injury.

Spin:Amendola landed hard on his right shoulder after laying out for a deep pass along the sideline in the middle of the second quarter. Amendola, who in signs of a serious injury threw his helmet in frustration on the way to the locker room, had one catch for 44 yards on five targets before leaving. It looks as if Bradford will be without his favorite receiver for awhile.

Now saying broken collarbone

Anybody else start the Rams D? 18 sweet, sweet points. Covered GZ's "down, off-week" for me in my main (thanks for the red zone pick, Bradford). Second week in a row they've put up a solid number for me. That D at home is proving to be a bit feisty, IMHO.

And now the Rams are also 2-0 in the division. Now, I just need the Cards to beat the Braves tonight to keep my weekend start going! (wrong sport, I know, but so what)

:celb: