[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

White wide receivers

CaptainHook

From the Bill Simmons Mailbag...

Q: With Brady, Vollmer, Connolly, Mankins, Solder, Wendell, Welker, Woodhead, Edelman, & Gronkowski, are the 2012 Patriots officially the whitest offense in NFL history? Even the 1773 Patriots had Crispus Attucks.

—Andy Sayegh, Shreswbury, MA

• Like 1

It must be weird for a white player to hang out in an NFL locker room with all these black folk blaring their music and talking jive. Lot of these boys are southern blacks who really hate the white man. Wouldnt be suprised if a couple of the black players beat up or even rape some of their white teammates. If I was a white receiver Id be scared and demand a trade to the New England Pats.

It must be weird for a white player to hang out in an NFL locker room with all these black folk blaring their music and talking jive. Lot of these boys are southern blacks who really hate the white man. Wouldnt be suprised if a couple of the black players beat up or even rape some of their white teammates. If I was a white receiver Id be scared and demand a trade to the New England Pats.

Thank you for making the NFL locker room experience akin to a scene from Oz

• Like 1

my man Drew Bennett won me the title back in naught4 with Billy Volek at the helm. That was when I also started my man Vin Diesel Nick Goins.

Also to quote George Costanza, I don't think we should talk about this. This makes me very uncomfortable.

Edited by WildTurkey

While there aren't many of them, it really seems like you should avoid them. They can't stay healthy for very long.

Austin Collie

Anthony Gonzalez

Brandon Stokley

Danny Amendola

Patrick Jeffers

Seem capable of putting up numbers for stretches, or even a year, but then break down.

Wes Welker seems to be the exception, but even he tore his ACL.

patrick who??