[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Johnson & EOS tool

Grogansghost

As a non-recovering CJ owner (he's still on my team) I've been doing my best to sell-high.

Like most addictions, it's been a long path to recovery with lots of twists and turns (i.e. no one wants to trade for him).

After playing with the EOS tool I fear a full-on relapse. Maybe more CJ is what my fantasy team needs.

Weeks 1-4: TEN faced the 27th toughest run schedule

(obviously, CJ himself skews those numbers a bit)

Weeks 5-16: TEN gets the 12th easiest schedule

Is it crazy to think that an EOS swing of 15 might let CJ salvage the season?

100% crazy.

I am starting him this week (benched him last week of course) so I would highly advise benching him. I'll let you guys know when I bench him because he will explode that week.

Have you ever dropped a knife and tried to catch it before it hits the floor? It's a bad idea. Same with drafting/starting Chris Johnson.

Signed,

Scorned ex-lover (drafted him his rookie year and this year)

Edited by awahl63

Ok now time for the honest response...

I'm going to hold on to him. I don't think I would be able to swing a trade that could offer the upside potential that CJ offers.

Also, I think Hasselbeck greatly improves his value. Locker just isn't anything special at this point in his career and Hasselbeck can at least manage the game and give CJ some passes out of the backfield that makes him a startable PPR runningback.

Here's to crossing our fingers and hopihng CJ and his line get their poop together.

I traded Roddy White out of a crowded receiving corps for CJ last week. Could have had Spiller or FJackson, but couldn't get past the injury risks and chance of a true committee. At least CJ is the guy. Maybe he has an ounce of pride somewhere and it eventually wins out?

I traded Roddy White out of a crowded receiving corps for CJ last week. Could have had Spiller or FJackson, but couldn't get past the injury risks and chance of a true committee. At least CJ is the guy. Maybe he has an ounce of pride somewhere and it eventually wins out?

No matter what happens you have some very big balls.

How crowded are we talking here? I like CJs upside but Roddy White has and will be a viable starting WR option.

OooFaaah

I have CJ and if I could get White outta him, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

We're only at week 5. There's plenty of time for him(and his o-line) to turn things around.

Then again, maybe last week was one of only three 100 yard games for the whole year. Bait to make us keep starting him and suffering through 38 yard efforts.

I have him in my 10 Team League where we have roster limits. You cannot have more than 5 RBs at a time (IR excluded).

16 roster spots

I am no need to dump him so he's going no where soon.

Unless I can off him.

I think I speak for the masses here in saying you could have probably got a much, much better RB for White. But hey, who am I to judge? Hope it works out.

• Like 1

Thanks! It's not like I traded Roddy White to get him. I just drafted him 2nd! :lol:

Why the SNICKERS would you draft Chris Johnson second overall? The guy who gave up Roddy White is a genius compared to that.