[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Johnson & EOS tool

Grogansghost

How crowded are we talking here? I like CJs upside but Roddy White has and will be a viable starting WR option.

I start Cruz and Wayne. My RB's were atrocious, so I had to do something at that position. If I had it to do over again, I would probably trade for Spiller, or wait until someone got desperate enough to take MBennett and Roddy for a better RB2/RB1. With Mendenhall possibly viable now, I should have waited anyway. TRichardson and Mendenhall would be serviceable. If I still had Roddy, I would still start Cruz and Wayne.

Roddy for CJ I hope the guy who got White wins the whole thing

He's 0-5. I lead the league in scoring (but it's a fluky lead the league in scoring). My other WR are carrying me. Along with my TE.

I traded Roddy White out of a crowded receiving corps for CJ last week. Could have had Spiller or FJackson, but couldn't get past the injury risks and chance of a true committee. At least CJ is the guy. Maybe he has an ounce of pride somewhere and it eventually wins out?

I hope it works out but I think you messed up big. The CJ owner in our league wanted to trade him to me for Pitta (whom I don't even start). I declined.

I hope it works out but I think you messed up big. The CJ owner in our league wanted to trade him to me for Pitta (whom I don't even start). I declined.

\

I don't disagree that I could have done better had I had more patience. My leverage would have increased over time.

I was offered Vincent jackson for him...i think i am being tricked or something?

I would have clicked accept before posting here. Other guy may be using this time to research CJ & revoke the offer when he realizes the horrible mistake he's made.

Assuming you need WR help of course. VJax not an every week starter though, IMO. But better than a no week starter in CJ.

I would have clicked accept before posting here. Other guy may be using this time to research CJ & revoke the offer when he realizes the horrible mistake he's made.

Assuming you need WR help of course. VJax not an every week starter though, IMO. But better than a no week starter in CJ.

thats my only hangup at the moment. Vjax would take over my Flex spot instead of CJ. I'd rotate Vjax and Dez "bust" bryant.

Cj and dez have been giving me around 3-6 points per week together. main reason I've lost a few weeks by under 10 points.

thats my only hangup at the moment. Vjax would take over my Flex spot instead of CJ. I'd rotate Vjax and Dez "bust" bryant.

Cj and dez have been giving me around 3-6 points per week together. main reason I've lost a few weeks by under 10 points.

Looking at VJax's upcoming schedule, he looks very startable for quite a while. I'd pull the trigger on this if you haven't already.