[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Kolb

She Hate Me

It's beyond me how Arizona paid this guy millions to be their starting Qb. He needs to take some Xanax before every series because he has "pocket anxiety"... How in the hell is this guy still in the NFL??

Because the Cards are the latest victim of thinking they can have success with Andy Reid's spare QBs. I was shocked they didn't cut him in the offseason with them set to pay him that much money, but I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.

However, they're all getting the last laugh as Reid is stick in playoff purgatory with Vick.

You'd have pocket anxiety too if you played behind that Arizona o-line. Give him credit for helping get them to 4-0, but from what I saw from him last night, I don't think their winning trend will continue without a lot of breaks going their way. Kolb just isn't very accurate, even on the throws he completes. It's probably due to him running for his life or having to get rid of the ball quicker than he would like, but sooner or later that leads to INTs. And with the number of times he's being hit/knocked down, how long can he stay healthy?

What I've seen from Kolb is an inablilty to check-off receivers, and also totally ignoring 1/2 of the field. There were times Fitz was 1-on-1 and wide open running down the left side of the field, and Kolb never even looked to his side. Mayock even commented on this. When you have Larry Fitzgerald 1-on-1, you gotta at least LOOK in his direction.

Kolb stinks.