[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

St Louis WRs

dfv87

KFAN in MN this AM was talking about StL vs AZ game last night and how Amendola got hurt... Anyway Paul Charchian... "Charch" said that the Rams had 9 WR get hurt or on IR last year... Is that right? Holy Crap, I knew they had a ton of injuries but that cannot be accurate. HAs any team ever had a rash of injuries like that? I mean at a specific position...

Speaking of STL WRs, who takes Amendola's place as a starter while he's absent?

Steve Smith.

I don't see anyone else taking his place. Just look at what happened last night when he wasn't in there, awful. Gibson has been better this year, but he still drops passes. I actually like Givens more then Gibson, but neither are waiver wire pick ups in 10 team league or less.

What about Brian Quick? He was the 1st selection of this years 2nd round. Why's he not being worked in????

Because he's dumber than a box of rocks. Can't pick up the play book and runs awful routes. But he may my be forced into action with the Amendola injury.

actually Pettis had his one catch and his one other target in the 1st quarter before Amendola was hurt. I'm going to take a chance on Givens. He's got the speed, two 50+ receptions the last two games, one for a td. 5 targets i believe after Amendola left. Steve Smith has been a healthy inactive last two weeks, not seeing him getting too involved.