[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was this trade "Unfair"?

Beaker

So I proposed this trade, it was accepted. Tried to make another trade with the dude and he snapped on me saying the last trade was unfair and he never meant to accept.

I sent:

Aaron Rodgers

Rob Gronkowski

Pierre Thomas

I Got:

Andy Dalton

Ray Rice

Brent Celek

I'm new to fantasy football this year but it seems to me like he got the better end of that trade but i was happy making it because I had Jimmy Graham still as me TE and Ben Roethlisburger as my other QB.

What do you guys think?

Edited by Beaker

So I proposed this trade, it was accepted. Tried to make another trade with the dude and he snapped on me saying the last trade was unfair and he never meant to accept.

I sent:

Aaron Rodgers

Rob Gronkowski

Pierre Thomas

I Got:

Andy Dalton

Ray Rice

Brent Celek

I'm new to fantasy football this year but it seems to me like he got the better end of that trade but i was happy making it because I had Jimmy Graham still as me TE and Ben Roethlisburger as my other QB.

What do you guys think?

Tell the moran that he got the better of the two quarterbacks....maybe the one who finishes in the number one position....he got the better of the two tight ends when Hernandez is healthy again making Gronkowski relevant. And yes....you got a light years better running back...making this a possible even steven trade...or one slightly biased toward you. Certainly not a trade to be called bad or anything like that. And if he meant to not accept it...ask him if he knows how to read...cause I assume he had to accept it....then hit the are you sure you meant to do that button.

Sheesh

He probably just had second thoughts and thought maybe you would agree to request to have the commish cancel it or something. It's definitely not unfair and arguably you gave up too much. I say arguably, because with the ? marks around Rodgers and Gronk's numbers down, I am not sure if I had Rice and Dalton that I would do it. But on paper you are giving up two studs (likely a first round and second round pick) for one stud, so definitely nothing wrong or unbalanced with it.