[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This Just In: Andrew Luck is phenomenal and Reggie Wayne is legendary !

Menudo

I'm not sure how this one will turn out, but, the more I watch Andrew Luck the more I am wowed by how damn good he is. :clap:

As for Reggie Wayne, he is getting better at age 33. It appears to be impossible to cover him, and the guy is making one clutch catch after another. :bow:

I've got Wayne going too. Needed Crosby to make that, so, that I could get more points from Reggie. :)

Great win for the Colts. I'm happy for Arians, happy for the team, and especially thrilled for Pagano, who is watching from the hospital !!!!!

It's hard to believe that the Colts have been LUCKy enough to go from one legendary QB to another, as I'm quite confident that Luck will have a hall of fame career, if he stays healthy.

Andrew Luck is the best rookie quarterback I have ever seen. Phenomenal performance today.

Reggie was a man on a mission. Reminded me of the game several years ago when the 0-10 Colts knocked off Favre's undefeated Packers in the RCA Dome.

Fun game to attend. Watching those Packers fans slink out of Lucas Oil Stadium to the sounds of "Discount Double Check!"

Edited by CaptainHook

Andrew Luck is the best rookie quarterback I have ever seen. Phenomenal performance today.

Reggie was a man on a mission. Reminded me of the game several years ago when the 0-10 Colts knocked off Favre's undefeated Packers in the RCA Dome.

Fun game to attend. Watching those Packers fans slink out of Lucas Oil Stadium to the sounds of "Discount Double Check!"

So you enjoyed seeing Colts fans harangue Packer fans? That improved the experience for you?

So you enjoyed seeing Colts fans harangue Packer fans? That improved the experience for you?

I don't like it when they start "GO PACK GO" chants when the Colts are on offense.

I don't like it when the Packers fan three rows in front of me turns around gloating when the Packers took the lead back at 27-22 with 4:30 to play. You should be winning. The Colts were the worst team in the league last year. Don't talk a bunch of trash to Colts fans on the road. I enjoyed watching his shocked face as his FG made a left hand turn.

• Like 1

Dude, that is funny. They weren't throwing beers at them or shouting obscenities. Lighten up.

So, I'm not sure of the exact moment, because I only got highlights. But I think it was right after the missed FG and it showed something about Luck. Everyone was rushing on the field and celebrating, and dude telling them all to get back to the sidelines, games not over. Now, if you think about it, I'm about certain that, even had there been a penalty for celebration, possession had changed and Indy would just be kneeling down closer to their own end. But it didn't change the fact that the kid was right.

Like, this is what you do when your opponent misses a game tying FG. You go out, and finish the game because winning is something that you should try to get used to.

Nice to see from a rookie. Hell, as much as I love coach Harbaugh, I can't be sure he wouldn't have been peeing himself right then.

• Like 1