[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who are great BUY LOW candidates?

Croe

While I would love to buy him low, I'm not sure RG3 would be considered a buy low candidate. He got a concussion this week, but other than that, he's been a top 3 QB. Not sure many people would even consider selling him low at this point.....

I would agree with the above list (other than RG3), and would add...

Antonio Gates

CJ2

Cam Newton

Vick

Maclin or Jackson

Darren Sproles

Mike Wallace

Would have added Ahmad Bradshaw to this list before he blew up this weekend!! Had a deal on the table for him that the owner had agreed based on the outcome of this weeks game..... needless to say that deal is dead.. :doh:

Edited by Big Dogs

I think Mendy should open the game up for Wallace some, it was rainy and from what I saw the opertunities were there for Wallace to perform just dropped balls and missed passes came short. Even Antonio Brown,who had a better game than Wallace, dropped a few also.

I'm not sure who my buy low candidates are yet but I definitely am looking for a solid flex this week.

I would love nothing more than to snatch up Chris Johnson and have him turn it on the last 2/3rds of the season, but I just don't see how I could make that move. I'm not giving up my top players in Jamaal Charles, DMC, Victor Cruz, or RG3. I might be willing to give up a Hartline and a DeAngelo Williams for him but wold the owner even ponder that?