[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ridley's fumble.

v0dka

Well according to what Belichick says, he will hold the fumble against him. Not sure how people don't believe that will happen, other than being an overly optimistic Ridley owner. Will somebody else get the bulk of the carries regularly, probably not. But they won't lean on Ridley as much either.

Check the recent player news for Ridley

http://www.thehuddle...l/player/24860/

BB says nothing about limiting Ridley's touches in any way here. You sound like a hopeful Bolden owner to me.

BB says nothing about limiting Ridley's touches in any way here. You sound like a hopeful Bolden owner to me.

Nope, don't have a NE RB on my roster. I'm just saying there is some chance he loses carries, it happened in the game he fumbled, and they have other weapons that have been used. Others act as if there is zero chance he loses carries, just offering a different opinion. BB's statements make it clear to me, he won't tolerate fumbling. Especially after he had BGE who never fumbled. Ridley is not a Foster/Rice kind of player, he won't be playing if he keeps fumbling.

Should Ridley owners be concerned, you bet.

Nope, don't have a NE RB on my roster. I'm just saying there is some chance he loses carries, it happened in the game he fumbled, and they have other weapons that have been used. Others act as if there is zero chance he loses carries, just offering a different opinion. BB's statements make it clear to me, he won't tolerate fumbling. Especially after he had BGE who never fumbled. Ridley is not a Foster/Rice kind of player, he won't be playing if he keeps fumbling.

Pats homer here, and Ridley owners shouldn't be concerned. The dude is legit. Bolden will get his, but not before Ridley has the opp to get his first. If Ridley becomes ineffective he will be pushed aside but I don't see that happening at all (barring injury of course). Bolden is worth a roster spot absolutely, since one or two more Ridley mistakes could lead him to riding the pine; but I don't think Ridley will make those mistakes. Kid is for real and Belichick will ride a RB hard if they are stud (see: Dillon, Corey).

I am not saying he can't fumble his way out of a job, but I think he has a little more leash than other recent Pat's RB's due to his talent level. BGE never fumbled, but he never won a superbowl either. That is not lost on Belicheck.

Pats homer here, and Ridley owners shouldn't be concerned. The dude is legit. Bolden will get his, but not before Ridley has the opp to get his first. If Ridley becomes ineffective he will be pushed aside but I don't see that happening at all (barring injury of course). Bolden is worth a roster spot absolutely, since one or two more Ridley mistakes could lead him to riding the pine; but I don't think Ridley will make those mistakes. Kid is for real and Belichick will ride a RB hard if they are stud (see: Dillon, Corey).

Never the lesss, I just traded Ridley & Wallace for Ray Rice. :pickle:

Edited by silverback

Ridley has fumbled 3 times in 189 career carries. Twice this year on 102 carries. Belichick isn't very patient when it comes to fumbles. Ridley may not lose carries as of now, but I could see him benched or losing carries with another fumble or two.

Ridley has more leeway since he is a superior runner. He isn't a BJGE. Corey Dillon fumbled 4 times in his first year with the Pats, still got 300+ carries. I'm not concerned unless he does it again, and again.