[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which Cardinal?

rs1031

Powell actually didn't look that bad and had an impressive preseason , but I seriously see no one making a difference with that awful offensive line.

Edited by Seahawk

If you are that desparate, LS-H gets a slight nod, simply because he knows the offense better and it is his job to lose. However, this will be a RBBC for the foreseeable future, and as the above posters have noted, there is not much of a Cardinals running game to begin with. You could do better with a Kendall Hunter or a Joique Bell, who will at least see 5-10 touches.

Well Sproles is on a bye, I just traded Ridley/Welker for Roddy, and my RB3 is FJax. So, I would fall squarely in the "desparate" column. I'm looking hard at Powell/LSH considering they are at home against one of the worst rushing defenses in the NFL. Are there any Cardinal homers that remember LSH running and catching ability from last year? Of the two, who would you rather have?

• Like 1

Well Sproles is on a bye, I just traded Ridley/Welker for Roddy, and my RB3 is FJax. So, I would fall squarely in the "desparate" column. I'm looking hard at Powell/LSH considering they are at home against one of the worst rushing defenses in the NFL. Are there any Cardinal homers that remember LSH running and catching ability from last year? Of the two, who would you rather have?

dam thats alot to pay for Roddy.

dam thats alot to pay for Roddy.

Well, the trade took place before last weeks results and as a Welker owner I've been watching his situation all season long. When Hernandez and Edleman were healthy in week 1 Welker had 3 catches for 14yds. In week 2 he was benched for Edleman and didn't see the field till Hernandez went down with the ankle injury. So I was looking to move him before Hernandez and Edleman came back.

I picked up Powell on the WW. Are there any homers with insight on LSH heatlh or the Whizenhunt's confidence in Powell? Based on desperation I might go with Powell against the horrible Bills defense at home.

I'm starting Powell with both Forte and CAR S Smith on byes.

I mean if LSH is out/limited Powells gotta get 80 RYD with a couple of catches and a good chance at a TD, right?

It's still the AZ O-line, and the BUF D has some good talent. I wouldn't get too excited, but Powell ought to get the bulk of the work even with Stephens-Howling playing. Decent bye week filler - maybe double digits in a ppr league this week.

Edited by Bronco Billy

I mean if LSH is out/limited Powells gotta get 80 RYD with a couple of catches and a good chance at a TD, right?

Neither Beanie or Williams have been able to produce when they had the backfield largely to themselves. Not sure why either LSH or Powell would be any different. IMO the Cards backfield is one to avoid.

I was going to write an entire post about Powell and why him, and include this link.....http://www.collegerudyawards.com/nominee_pages/powell-k-state.htm

Buit then I saw this clip.....and the lack of burst at 1:06, and I thought better of it....this is not pretty. He's quick, but totally lacks that extra gear, if this is any indication: