3 replies to this topic

#1 stokers

stokers

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:26 AM

I have McCarthy on our IR but need to decide to take him off by tomorrow. If I don't he'll go back into the FA pool.  I have Ayers on my team as well. Can't decide who I should keep going forward.  I don't have room for both of them.  

#2 stokers

stokers

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:07 PM

anyone???

#3 Bronco Billy

Bronco Billy

Huddler All-Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,723 posts
  • Fan of the:No Team Selected

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

Love McCarthy and I feel that Ayers' strong numbers were attributable to McCarthy's absence.  With McCarthy back in the lineup Ayers' numbers fell off dramatically last game - and that's even with McCarthy playing somewhat hobbled and missing the 4th quarter.  And despite that McCarthy managed to be in on 6 tackles (2 solo and 4 assists)

#4 Tford

Tford

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,591 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:26 PM

View PostBronco Billy, on 09 October 2012 - 12:15 PM, said:

Love McCarthy and I feel that Ayers' strong numbers were attributable to McCarthy's absence.  With McCarthy back in the lineup Ayers' numbers fell off dramatically last game - and that's even with McCarthy playing somewhat hobbled and missing the 4th quarter.  And despite that McCarthy managed to be in on 6 tackles (2 solo and 4 assists)

Agreed.

Interesting sidenote on the Titans LB situation, Will Witherspoon was a complete non-factor as he was benched in favor of Zach Brown on Sunday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users