The Huddle on Facebook Facebook   The Huddle on Twitter Twitter   The Huddle Mobile Mobile
HOME FANTASY DRAFT KIT IN SEASON ARTICLES NEWS STATS FORUMS TEAMS PLAYERS NFL DRAFT NFL ABOUT TICKETS myHuddle

McCarthy or Ayers going forward

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 stokers

stokers

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:26 AM

I have McCarthy on our IR but need to decide to take him off by tomorrow. If I don't he'll go back into the FA pool.  I have Ayers on my team as well. Can't decide who I should keep going forward.  I don't have room for both of them.  

#2 stokers

stokers

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:07 PM

anyone???

#3 Bronco Billy

Bronco Billy

Huddler All-Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,617 posts
  • Fan of the:No Team Selected

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

Love McCarthy and I feel that Ayers' strong numbers were attributable to McCarthy's absence.  With McCarthy back in the lineup Ayers' numbers fell off dramatically last game - and that's even with McCarthy playing somewhat hobbled and missing the 4th quarter.  And despite that McCarthy managed to be in on 6 tackles (2 solo and 4 assists)

#4 Tford

Tford

Huddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,591 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:26 PM

View PostBronco Billy, on 09 October 2012 - 12:15 PM, said:

Love McCarthy and I feel that Ayers' strong numbers were attributable to McCarthy's absence.  With McCarthy back in the lineup Ayers' numbers fell off dramatically last game - and that's even with McCarthy playing somewhat hobbled and missing the 4th quarter.  And despite that McCarthy managed to be in on 6 tackles (2 solo and 4 assists)

Agreed.

Interesting sidenote on the Titans LB situation, Will Witherspoon was a complete non-factor as he was benched in favor of Zach Brown on Sunday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users