[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Romo Owners!

gilthorp

This is just the kind of game Romo does his best work. After a horrible game, off a bye to get ready, and after everyone has jumped ship saying he's a bum and can't be trusted.

Not only that but no one gives him or the Cowboys a chance against the "Vaunted" Ravens defense in Baltimore. Well I for one don't buy it. I think this is just the kind of game he proves his doubters that he can play this game at a VERY high level.

And this is just the kind of game the Cowboys seem to get up for, after a bye and everyone calling them out.

Prediction: Slip throws for 300 and 3TD and no picks. Extra week for the Oline helps. Murray gets on track were he's not suppose to and the Cowboys play good Defense. Have a chance to win and are in the game. I have seen this team play well when they don't shot themselves in the foot.

Problem is they seem to aim low and at the big toe more often and They could also just as well get mud stomped and put up another abysmal performance of Offense and Defense making me look like Joe Donut for believing in them at all. :(

Cowboyz1,

So would you start Romo or not? You seem awfully confident until the last paragraph when you realize the team has to stop making boneheaded mistakes for him to be successful.

Anything can happen, nobody thought the Browns could hang with the Ravens in Baltimore either.

Cowboyz1,

So would you start Romo or not? You seem awfully confident until the last paragraph when you realize the team has to stop making boneheaded mistakes for him to be successful.

Anything can happen, nobody thought the Browns could hang with the Ravens in Baltimore either.

I'm starting him. Like I said this is just the kind of game he rocks in. Then just when you think they turned the corner and got it together they turn around next week and stink up the joint. I hope that doesn't happen but my gut tells me to start him and he has one of those games like he did in SF against a great Defense on the road.

Historically, they don't play horrible after a horrible outing. More often then not they find a way to put it together for at least one week.

This is just the kind of game Romo does his best work. After a horrible game, off a bye to get ready, and after everyone has jumped ship saying he's a bum and can't be trusted.

Not only that but no one gives him or the Cowboys a chance against the "Vaunted" Ravens defense in Baltimore. Well I for one don't buy it. I think this is just the kind of game he proves his doubters that he can play this game at a VERY high level.

And this is just the kind of game the Cowboys seem to get up for, after a bye and everyone calling them out.

Prediction: Slip throws for 300 and 3TD and no picks. Extra week for the Oline helps. Murray gets on track were he's not suppose to and the Cowboys play good Defense. Have a chance to win and are in the game. I have seen this team play well when they don't shot themselves in the foot.

Problem is they seem to aim low and at the big toe more often and They could also just as well get mud stomped and put up another abysmal performance of Offense and Defense making me look like Joe Donut for believing in them at all. :(

racist