[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Romo Owners!

gilthorp

I'm rolling with Andy Dalton until the O-line can prove to me that they can protect Romo for more than 2 seconds.

:wflag:

I totally agree with you but here it goes.

There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to believe that this O line won't get Romo under so much duress, that he has to throw to a spot and Hope that the "talented receivers" corps, be where they are suppose to be and catch the football.

Not......almost, make a great play but actually do it. Not run a great slant and let the ball carom off the pads (a perfect stick throw in that situation by the way) and land in the arms of the Corner. He catches the ball, first down going in.......

That said, Romo has to play like it's first down. IT's FIRST DOWN TONY. There is absolutely no reason to have something bad happen on first down. Go to second down. It's OK, you don't have to make a play every single down. Especially a BAd one. Go to Second down please. Try again, be patient. And by the way the Defense JUst got you the ball back. Hand the ball off on first down Garrett.

Now I know what you're saying. Cowboyz1 one, your...............Well Boyzs1.......your team sucks! I know that's what your saying and I'm sayin it too. They do come up short, I know, but they also come up big.

Now listen to this. Slip is my QB. He will always be my QB, and yes he makes his share of mistakes but look around. There are a LOT of BIG name QB's, Veterens, makes as many if not more mistakes then my boy. Period.

I said all that, to tell you this...

Slip will throw TD's on Sunday. Now which team they count for, is debatable. But Slip will throw the rock and if these guys catch the football and hold on to the darn thing, this offense can score points.

Now don't forget MUrray. Demo as I so coined him. He will run hard and if you give him some room and not have him doing a ballerina in the back field before he gets to hit the whole, he'll break a few.

You know, the Ravens haven't exactly stop the run all that well lately.

And also this. Rat will start. The middle of that defense just got harder to deal with. Now if the back end is what we have seen it to be, then this can be a very good game.

And lastly this, Just remember SF last year. It's where Romo said, I've had enough of this losing. We are going to play football today if it kills me doing it. They caught the ball and made plays. BIg ones. They can do this. You all have seen it.

The O line will determine what happens in this game. I have to bet on some good strong players coached by one of the best in the league, can get the job done for one week, and after having two to fix it.................

All I'm saying is this.

This can be one of those games. Either way, I'm going to roll the dice on my Boy getting the job done on Sunday. Hell i'm cowboyz1 damnit and I'll be here one way or another.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

I totally agree with you but here it goes.

There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to believe that this O line won't get Romo under so much duress, that he has to throw to a spot and Hope that the "talented receivers" corps, be where they are suppose to be and catch the football.

Not......almost, make a great play but actually do it. Not run a great slant and let the ball carom off the pads (a perfect stick throw in that situation by the way) and land in the arms of the Corner. He catches the ball, first down going in.......

That said, Romo has to play like it's first down. IT's FIRST DOWN TONY. There is absolutely no reason to have something bad happen on first down. Go to second down. It's OK, you don't have to make a play every single down. Especially a BAd one. Go to Second down please. Try again, be patient. And by the way the Defense JUst got you the ball back. Hand the ball off on first down Garrett.

Now I know what you're saying. Cowboyz1 one, your...............Well Boyzs1.......your team sucks! I know that's what your saying and I'm sayin it too. They do come up short, I know, but they also come up big.

Now listen to this. Slip is my QB. He will always be my QB, and yes he makes his share of mistakes but look around. There are a LOT of BIG name QB's, Veterens, makes as many if not more mistakes then my boy. Period.

I said all that, to tell you this...

Slip will throw TD's on Sunday. Now which team they count for, is debatable. But Slip will throw the rock and if these guys catch the football and hold on to the darn thing, this offense can score points.

Now don't forget MUrray. Demo as I so coined him. He will run hard and if you give him some room and not have him doing a ballerina in the back field before he gets to hit the whole, he'll break a few.

You know, the Ravens haven't exactly stop the run all that well lately.

And also this. Rat will start. The middle of that defense just got harder to deal with. Now if the back end is what we have seen it to be, then this can be a very good game.

And lastly this, Just remember SF last year. It's where Romo said, I've had enough of this losing. We are going to play football today if it kills me doing it. They caught the ball and made plays. BIg ones. They can do this. You all have seen it.

The O line will determine what happens in this game. I have to bet on some good strong players coached by one of the best in the league, can get the job done for one week, and after having two to fix it.................

All I'm saying is this.

This can be one of those games. Either way, I'm going to roll the dice on my Boy getting the job done on Sunday. Hell i'm cowboyz1 damnit and I'll be here one way or another.

:rofl:

You complete me

Hey I told you guys not to sit Romo. He played his arse off today and came within a 51 yarder to beat the Ravens, in Baltimore and snap their 14 game winning streak.

One ugly pick but other then that he was ballin today. Some awesome throws and really had to overcome some ridiculous down and distances today. Say what you want about him but today Dallas' only chance to win was with him on the field.

This week wasn't on Romo. He did what he needed. The Engima couldn't hang onto a 2pc pass that hit him in the hands, but give him credit for not running the wrong route adjustment and hanging Romo out to dry for a pick six. baby steps I guess... Plus, whilst the rest of the NFL's kickers are booming in 50+ yarders(and 60+ even) at a rediculous 80% clip, Dan Bailey pulls a "measley" 51 yarder.

Hey I told you guys not to sit Romo. He played his arse off today and came within a 51 yarder to beat the Ravens, in Baltimore and snap their 14 game winning streak.

One ugly pick but other then that he was ballin today. Some awesome throws and really had to overcome some ridiculous down and distances today. Say what you want about him but today Dallas' only chance to win was with him on the field.

No, you told us he'd have 300/3. Which he didn't. So I think your chest thumping is particularly inappropriate. :tdown:

Edited by Hugh 0ne