[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who is man enough to bench Julio Jones this week

WildTurkey

AJ Green, Julio Jones, Victor Cruz, and R Wayne. First year in neighbor's 12 team league and the guys are horrible drafters. I'm embarrassed to post my team.

Start 3 WRs

Oh jeez. OK, I take it back. I can see why Wayne was the odd-man out and can also see why you'd be about the only person in position to follow this whole logic of sitting Julio.

Oh jeez. OK, I take it back. I can see why Wayne was the odd-man out and can also see why you'd be about the only person in position to follow this whole logic of sitting Julio.

...not the only one...

I've been curious what people would do in a spot like this, as I am currently right in it. No, this is not a WDIS question, rather, why would you start ____ over ____ question.

In my main/local, my draft went Rice/Green/JJ/Reggie Bush, and Wayne in the 7th. We start 1 RB, 2 WR, and 1 RB/WR flex. My decision has already been made (barring something unforeseen, knock on wood).

Who do you sit with options like this? And why?

...not the only one...

I've been curious what people would do in a spot like this, as I am currently right in it. No, this is not a WDIS question, rather, why would you start ____ over ____ question.

In my main/local, my draft went Rice/Green/JJ/Reggie Bush, and Wayne in the 7th. We start 1 RB, 2 WR, and 1 RB/WR flex. My decision has already been made (barring something unforeseen, knock on wood).

So, it's a WDIS but show your work question.

...not the only one...

I don't think it matters your team is stacked.

But, I would bench Wayne err Bush err Julio. Uhh yeah I dunno just throw darts I think you're fine with whatever combo

So, it's a WDIS but show your work question.

;)

Yeah, I know, which is why I put in that my decision is made already. Wayne has yet to crack my starting lineup, and isn't slated to this week either. With Haden coming back, my first reaction was to sit Green... you know, the guy with the most WR points (in my league's scoring, at least).

It's actually a VERY tough league. 10 years running and 7 different champs (I got mine!).

I think you'd be a fool to view the home/road thing as anything but a statistical anomaly.

that said, Julio has been pretty disappointing overall from a FF perspective, at least with respect to consistency. it's not inconceivable that a team might have 2 or 3 better options at WR.

Edited by Azazello1313

In my main/local, my draft went Rice/Green/JJ/Reggie Bush, and Wayne in the 7th. We start 2 RB, 2 WR, and 1 RB/WR flex. My decision has already been made (barring something unforeseen, knock on wood).

I have the exact same team in my main local. I was thinking about A. Roberts against Buffalo in my flex spot instead of JJ. I mean, Green and Wayne have been great in a PPR so JJ has been the flex guy. I still have JJ in the starting spot right now.

I can see why people are saying its an anomaly but at the same time, it's been prevalent in about 85% of the guys career so far. I wouldn't think it's crazy. If I knew I needed a solid team score for a win and not swing for the fences I could see why you might put another guy that is a lock for at least 10 points and be safe. The team I'm playing this week is getting kicked pretty hard by the bye weeks so I'm going to roll with JJ and hope for the weekly high score bonus $$.

Who the hell were these guys drafting instead of these four? I assume you got a QB and at least one RB before your fourth WR and one of these was still there? :loco:

Brees, Gore, Ridley, and McGahee before Wayne. It is stupid.

And I think I'll be sitting Wayne again. Julio upside is just too much to resist.

Edited by kcmast