[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Confident in Starting Mendenhall

DuckDuckGoose

Wonder how much the short week played a roll, not having time to recoup from the usual beating a starting RB takes in a game, or if he really tweaked something during this game or last week. Seemed strange that he played a little, then disappeared, and it wasn't until the 3rd Qtr that we got any word (on TV at least) about why he wasn't playing.

My primary concern with Mendy this year was that I had him last year and he hardly lit it up then. Add to that, Pitt's O-line was hardly paving the way for the other guys earlier this season and then, mix in a dash of, oh-by-the-way, he's being sort of rushed back from a pretty bad injury very quickly.

Um, yeah. I was ready to let someone else take a stab at that. The funny thing is, in nearly draft that I was in, the dude who took him beat his chest like he'd just gotten over on everyone by grabbing him as late as he did.

Now, time will tell, he could work out nicely but...