[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you be upset if your wife had coffee with a stranger?

Double Agent

What that guy will end up doing to himself after realizing that coffee is just coffee...

Ahhh....

Or could it mean what the guy will end up doing when his wife is running around with the dude she had coffee with as he gets the papers from her attorney.

You don't want my opinion on this. This is how my marriage ended. It wasn't coffee, it was an affair.

And whomper, I trusted mine, too.

I hear you bro and I am sorry that happened to you. I think of it this way. I trust my wife and she has never given me a reason not to. I guess anything is possible but I wont live my life being paranoid that she is up to no good. She and I are very free with each other. I never give her a hard time when she wants to hang with her friends or even go away and she doesnt give me crap either. I have had opportunities and so has she. I know guys that are crazy jealous and I hang with guys whose wives are like that and it isnt very healthy either way. I do know that people get blindsided sometimes too. You have to approach it in your own way as far as trusting your spouse and you have to be smart and honorable as far as how you conduct yourself

• Like 1

You don't want my opinion on this. This is how my marriage ended. It wasn't coffee, it was an affair.

And whomper, I trusted mine, too.

Bingo, mine too. He was a guy in the class at her gym and was "helping her with nutrition advice." Hell, I was so trusting that I even encouraged it if it thought it would help her. I don't have trust issues because of it, but certainly don't mind checking the facts.

A buddy of mine's wife was banging a masseus at a fancy hotel the frequented in FL. Took him a while to catch on.

Worst possible scenario, your paying the dude and he aint the only one getting a tip.

I'd be pissed if I found out my wife was getting pounded on the side when I turned down countless opportunities for anonymous sex with Supercuts girls, soccer moms and girls selling magazine subscriptions. The fact that they all probably would have slapped me in the face would offer little comfort.

Self-fulfilling prophecy. Overbearing over-protective jealous untrusting husband, controls his wife to the point where she feels like she needs to escape. Some random dude sparks fantasies in her mind, and whether she acts (or has acted) upon it or not, the jealous husband will react in a way to only make her want to escape even more.

Gotcha. Every cheating woman is driven to infidelity by an overbearing and suffocating man.

Generalize much?

My wife was engaged to someone else when we met.

So it's only a matter of time before the shoe drops for me. :kicksrock:

I don't know...I could never date someone while they were still engaged to someone else. It's like bad karma or something.

I hear you bro and I am sorry that happened to you. I think of it this way. I trust my wife and she has never given me a reason not to. I guess anything is possible but I wont live my life being paranoid that she is up to no good. She and I are very free with each other. I never give her a hard time when she wants to hang with her friends or even go away and she doesnt give me crap either. I have had opportunities and so has she. I know guys that are crazy jealous and I hang with guys whose wives are like that and it isnt very healthy either way. I do know that people get blindsided sometimes too. You have to approach it in your own way as far as trusting your spouse and you have to be smart and honorable as far as how you conduct yourself

Jealousy is a major no-no to me, as well. I will say I trusted the woman way too much. In fact, my friend's wives all called me the "perfect husband". You know, flowers every Friday, etc. My ex thought differently, and went off to bang artists.go figure.

I will say this, she did me the biggest favor of my life.I wouldn't go back if you paid me. I have been dating en masse and having the time of my life.

So thank you, Arthur C., you cocksooker, wherever you are.

If your wife wants to bang someone else, she's going to. So worrying about it seems kind of foolish, no?

I generally agree with this but I also don't want to be the guy that doesn't find out for a year. My buddy jumped to conclusions and he knows it. But I can't say that I wouldn't have at least talked to her about it. The totality of the circumstances is what seemed strange.

I don't know...I could never date someone while they were still engaged to someone else. It's like bad karma or something.

Believe it or not, my wife broke it off with her fiance before we ever went on our first date. We met one night, just talked, and a week later she had broken it off.

I will say this, she did me the biggest favor of my life.I wouldn't go back if you paid me. I have been dating en masse and having the time of my life.

:coach: Listen closely to me: You owe it to the rest of us tired, undersexed, and worn out husbands to bang as many young, hot chicks as humanly possible AND post pocs here or, if not appropriate, to PM said photos to a secret database of sick, perverted huddlers.

Now, get out there cowboy, and saddle up. :helmet:

Edited by Chief Dick
  • Like 2

Like marrying somebody who was cheating on their spouse (with you). Knew somebody who did that, 20+ years later and 2 kids and they were still happy. Everybody was saying "how do you know he won't cheat on you".

:coach: Listen closely to me: You owe it to the rest of us tired, undersexed, and worn out husbands to bang as many young, hot chicks as humanly possible AND post pocs here or, if not appropriate, to PM said photos to a secret database of sick, perverted huddlers.

Correct.

I've triple my numbers of partners in the prior 47 years inside a year and a half. Yippee ki yay! As for the photos :nono:

ETA: No that doesn't mean I now have three. :blush:

Edited by cre8tiff