[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cassell out, Quinn in

lkirc

I can't see Quinn being worse than Cassell in general, but will he lock onto Bowe like Cassell did in garbage time? Bowe has been targeted as much as almost any other WR. Any insight from the KC homers?

A Bowe owner can only hope this is one of those situations where a potentially overmatched QB locks onto his best playmaker and just keeps feeding/forcing it to him... at least that's what I'm hoping for.

Edit: should have clarified 'best playmaker' as best wr/te, as JC is easily the best playmaker on that team.

Edited by MnLefty

When Quinn was starting he didn't throw the ball downfield a whole lot, he was much more a work underneath, work the edges, 10-15 yard passes. I think Bowe probably get's a few more catches, but less chances of home runs. But as everyone above said, who knows what Brady does after sitting on the bench that long

When Quinn was starting he didn't throw the ball downfield a whole lot, he was much more a work underneath, work the edges, 10-15 yard passes. I think Bowe probably get's a few more catches, but less chances of home runs. But as everyone above said, who knows what Brady does after sitting on the bench that long

Can't believe I actually took the time to look back into the stats a little bit to actually try to analyze Quinn's limited time 3 years ago... he obviously never had a receiver as good as Bowe, and he and Braylon Edwards actually didn't overlap all that much as Edwards was traded after week 4 of 2009 where Quinn got the majority of his starts... Serious overanalysis to come to the conclusion of 'who knows what the hell he's gonna do.'