[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And now a word from our sponsors...

i_am_the_swammi

Antonio Brown, you were touted as a WR1 by many fantasy pundits, surpassing Mike Wallace as the go-to guy on an offense that would be throwing the ball a ton due to lack of a running game. Ready to explode, you were going to be one of those players that owners reached for, and you did not disappoint.

Well, here we are, almost 6 weeks in, and your **** is buried firmly in my ***. Deeper than I ever thought imaginable. I had no idea I could be bent over so far, my flexibility tested to the limits of physics. Congratulations: you, sir, are the becoming my own personal 2012 version of" that guy I can't take out of my lineup, but is costing me dearly each and every week with your pathetic fantasy performance".

Rant over, back to your regularly scheduled programing.

• Like 1

I'm getting screwed by him this week too. Worried that with the lack of an O-line for the steelers (literally, they have almost no one left), Rothlisberger doesn't have time to do anything but checkdowns and passes to Miller. I'm praying he can pull down at least another 2 catches so he doesn't completely wreck me this week in the two leagues I'm starting him.

4/74

7/79

7/87/1

7/86

while ok, definitely expected more from him

:kicksrock:

Yeah, I wanted him to be on pace for a 100-catch, 1304-yd season.....

....oh, wait.

Edited by Chavez

Really depends on leage scoring set up. He's been good for me until now even without any scores...but the "experts" who predicted big nights from him and mendy were way off and again, I will probably lose this week now unless this goes ot and brown gets a score...can get away w one guy having a dud. Two not so much...as I write this game over. I hate fantasy football

yeah... he hasn't killed me. a few more td's would have been nice

You can always hope they'll start showing up at an advanced rate.

I guess it's one of those things where I look at it and go "people are complaining about THOSE numbers?"

Even 4-20 tonight puts him on pace for over 100 catches and 1200 yds. Unless you drafted him ahead of Megatron or Fitz, that pretty well justifies about any draft pick in the 3rd round down.

You can always hope they'll start showing up at an advanced rate.

I guess it's one of those things where I look at it and go "people are complaining about THOSE numbers?"

Even 4-20 tonight puts him on pace for over 100 catches and 1200 yds. Unless you drafted him ahead of Megatron or Fitz, that pretty well justifies about any draft pick in the 3rd round down.

he has been steady, and has been targeted in the ez a bit....even had a pr td called back... like i said, he has been ok but i expected (and now need) bigger games from him.

We're only six games in. It's a long season. Look at the last half of last season. Plus, he has the chance to sneak an extra TD or two in there for you on punt returns. I'm not really concerned until he puts up 3 or so straight games like tonight's and Sanders starts getting more targets than him.